free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kollerkrot's Immigrant of the day: Oscar Vasquez

“...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

“...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Nice finds Koller.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Very good and inspiring thread. Expect 20 mil illegals follow the path of Oscar Vasquez tomorrow.

People who work ar Center for Immigration Studies have very practically oriented dreams about current reality and Oscar Vasquez is just a dream come true for them. I bet.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Great job by Oscar Vasquez for wanting to do things in the right way! It seems a pity that he did not use a good attorney to help make sure that the waiver was approved. he may have been back here by now.

Americans are not going to take the agriculture jobs for $8 hr. This is the reason that the bracero programs and seasonal workers, H2 programs were put in place for. Nothing new about this news

Yes, indeed, great job. Now only if there were 20 mil more to do same kind of job , wouldn't it be fantastic?
    Hmm, let's see how many millions will follow the steps of Vasquez.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

I think my posts are winning about 30-1. Immigrants still loosing.

COPYCAT !!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    I think my posts are winning about 30-1. Immigrants still loosing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

30-1? I think it should be I-130, the process that you've gone through being an immigrant yourself. Proof? You can't even spell the word losing, you do it with too much o's, aside from your silly commonplace English lapses now and then. It's funny but you're then and again punching gaping holes to your "nativist" claims. Go ahead, post away your "native-born" humor to your heart's content.