50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Case Status Online

I've applied for my naturalization and has my fingerprints taken in Sep,haven't received anything yet,today i went on Uscis.gov to check the status entered the LIN*1234567 number and it's telling me that the database cannot find me,
    THE QUESTION IS:can it be cuz i was denied but i don't know about it yet? or u cannot view naturazlization case at all online?
    or the paperwork is lost?
    any suggestions?
    thank you!!

I've applied for my naturalization and has my fingerprints taken in Sep,haven't received anything yet,today i went on Uscis.gov to check the status entered the LIN*1234567 number and it's telling me that the database cannot find me,
    THE QUESTION IS:can it be cuz i was denied but i don't know about it yet? or u cannot view naturazlization case at all online?
    or the paperwork is lost?
    any suggestions?
    thank you!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
    hi valentinab ,,listen dont u ever trust the online case status,,its worthless just like the 800# people,,,u got it,,800 immigration # is worthless and the online status is worthless,,i have a case was denied back in oct 7 -07,,and its still showing online case recieved and pending,,and i remember in 2004 i filed an i-751 and online and back then it shows online that the case cann't be found and i called the 800# and they said the same thing,,there is no case whatsoever....and few days leter i recieved 1 yeasr extention...if ur concern about this the only thing u can do is to make an info pass appointmrnt and go to ur local office in person,,,bcoz these r the real immigration officers,,not thoes worthless ppl on the 800# ,,go there in person and they well be able to locate ur file and tell u exactly what's going ,,before u get something in mail by suprised </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank You,u know that's what i thought too but i figured i will ask