free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ...

Nope, already gave my word and sticking to it. Today is the day though, that will determine who I'm voting for in the general elections come November. Not ready yet to turncoat to the other party. That's for sure.

I already said before, it's more of a duty than a preference. I preferred Edwards, but... everybody knows the rest of the story.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    Ok, so here is the scoop, by and large, on the elections among the main board members:

In no particular order:

1. Hudson- votes McCain (because he is the hard core republican and the conservative authoritarian dominant type).
    2. Davdah- votes McCain (because he doesn't want to pay taxes and because he is the conservative authoritarian follower).
    3. ProudUSC- votes Obama/McCain (because she doesn't want to see Hillary Clinton win and because she is the conservative authoritarian follower).
    4. Beverly- votes McCain because she is a racist.
    5. SoM, MichealtheGreat, and Someone12- same as Beverly.
    6. Sprint_girl07 & Mike - not totally sure fill me in- possibly votes Obama because that's how everyone else does.
    7. Houston- undeclared so far
    8. Explora- Hillary Clinton (as far as I am aware- because she is a Hispanic woman)
    9. Rough Neighbour- Hillary Clinton! Yey!
    10. iperson- obviously Hillary Clinton (why? because she is the smartest, most educated WOMAN).

If I made an error, correct me and I'll change it.
    It doesn't matter whether one is able to cast the actual vote, this is only a rough survey. If someone else wants to join, let me know, or add your votes below.
    I'll tally them at the end.
    Newly registered members don't count to avoid bamboozling. LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know why my name keeps surfacing, but you have No. 3 wrong. I'm voting for Obama - or no one. Period.

I am voting for Borack Osama !!! Once you go Barack, you won't be back !
    These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

Someone12
    I voted for Hillary (and will again)

Jeeehyahhhh! Did I hear it right, that HRC also won in Texas?

Iperson,
    Remove me from the Lucius Cornelius Sulla list. I did not want to be a part on the "bigot" list nor do I want to be a part of this list either.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Congratulations to all the Hillary supporters here for the big win yesterday. It just makes the Democratic race more interesting; sort of like overtime in a football game - lol!!!