free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: how to contact the senators rather than emailing them

Dear Friends

I wonder how we can contact the senators by any other mean than writing or emailing them
    is there a way to call them, I mean is this a good idea or not? also how about knocking their doors?
    sorry if my question is silly but I am really in bad need to somone hold a prestigious position to help me getting some explanation from the embassy which insist on giving me no details about my case.

Thank you

Dear Friends

I wonder how we can contact the senators by any other mean than writing or emailing them
    is there a way to call them, I mean is this a good idea or not? also how about knocking their doors?
    sorry if my question is silly but I am really in bad need to somone hold a prestigious position to help me getting some explanation from the embassy which insist on giving me no details about my case.

Thank you

Someone12
    here's a newsflash, scumbag, you don't have any senators working for you in the US...remember, you are a visa cheat, some lowlife that thumbed your sand-blown, flea-infested nose at our laws, likely got the heave-ho and now you think that we,the American people, should stop what we are doing to dole out a green card to your sniveling behind? No way.
    You can whine and whine and moan and complain...it won't change anything. Our process is our process, and if you don't like it, then stay in your tent. You don't have a right to come to my country....not a single one.
    No doubt the embassy has found a lot of information about you that they have determined to be unsavory at best and they are going to check and doublecheck everything to make sure of themselves without worrrying about you.
    So...why don't you go knock on the door of some senator? Oh yea...you're not in the United States of AMerica...too bad.

Desperation??? What To do???? America Isnt As easy As It appeared To be! Not Better Than any Other Place In The World! "NOW" Illusion Of Granger??? Not In 2008! Marshal Law Coming!

You can phone the Senator for the State you are resident in, or more precisely their office.

They have somebody o staff who deals with Immigration queries for their constituents.

Theon

thank you, they answered me and said that they will ask and get back to me
    this is good but need some patience
    it is not easy to get your visa then due to some mistakes committed by other employees to pay more time. I was the one who realized the mistake on the visa and of course they made a lot inside the packet which comes with the visa

This is really hard but we will see how they will answer

Someone12
    so why hasn't the State Deptartment called you up and asked you to the their expert consultant on visa processing? You seem to "know it all" -- we are tired of your whining....I hope your 'processing' takes years to finish...no loss to my country.

someone 12

that would be nice
    I would consider your idea and take your note as a good recommendation to them

by the way, I thought you have had a life already after bazilion people on this web site felt sympathy to you and said in different tone of voices:

GO GET A LIFE BETTER THAN BEING STUCK TO THIS FORUM WHICH YOU NEVER BEEN OF ANY USE FOR IT MORE THAN BEING SCUMBAG, GARBAGE AND A BIG LOSER