free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: This is what happens....

when the sorts of NO AMNESTY, S12 and some others are allowed to continue spreading their hate filled rhetoric.

This is your doing!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_beating_death
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

when the sorts of NO AMNESTY, S12 and some others are allowed to continue spreading their hate filled rhetoric.

This is your doing!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_beating_death
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Death of one rancher in AZ gave momentum to SB 1070.

Few more deaths of immigrants like Abelino Mazaniego could go a long way helping to build a momentum for CIR.

Not that i advocate a violence or any act of prejudice against immigrants (that would be idiotic since i myself am not a Native born), but what i think is that the more extreme and irrational some people act towards certain group of immigrants, the more chances are that something will be done about this whole mess.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

The haters are too ignorant to recognize they propogate this type of behavior. I bet none of them on this forum gives a hoot about what happened to this poor guy. I hope they prosecute those hoodlums to the fullest extent of the law. Better yet, deport their behinds to El Salvador and hope the gang ban.gers there catch up with them.

No, it is those who support illegal immigration who are the aiders and abetters of killers. I have documented the fact that immigrants, especially illegal immigrants, are, for the most part, dangerous to Ameicans. The kill, rape and maim with abandon. Time to end the hate aliens have for Americans.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I have documented the fact that immigrants, especially illegal immigrants, are, for the most part, dangerous to Ameicans. The kill, rape and maim with abandon. Time to end the hate aliens have for Americans. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where do you get this information from? C'mon, spill the beans or shut the f-up! You're just sore that racist parts of SB 1070 hasn't made it fully through the first hurdle. Wait till it gets to the SCOTUS...it'll be struck down, end of story.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

No davdah, you're not gonna twist this one. Koller posted this article because as she said, this is what happens when the vigilante mob decide to take the law into their own hands and kill an innocent illegal immigrant simply because "he looked illegal" no doubt. Spurred on by the apparent success (until today) of Jan Brewer and her racist buddies in AZ and UT's famous listers into thinking it's ok to do this because everyone hates illegals. Wrong, they don't all hate illegals and life behind bars will become a way of life for these kids real soon.

As for fedNUT's article, frankly I can't be bothered to read them anymore because he has an agenda to make all illegals look bad. Yes it's bad a 14 y/o girl gets raped and I hope the perpetrator gets everything he deserves. Have I satisfied your sense of moral vengeance enough now davdah?
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Someone12
    How many people have died in car wrecks caused by illegal aliens who cannot drive, and often flee the scene after they drift over the centerline, usually because they've been swilling too many cervezas behind the wheel?
    Why isn't Kollardkraut, RuffRuff Nayyyyybor, Unpatriotic & Proud of ItUSC and BritWa.nker bringing that sobering fact to the attention of this site? Because they don't give a hoot about their fellow American citizens...they pretend to care about illegals (and UnPatrioticProudU
    SC hires them instead of Americans) but when challenged to actually do something to demonstrate their misplaced concerns for 12M dirtbags, they respond with their bogus and tiresome 'your a racist' tirades....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    How many people have died in car wrecks caused by illegal aliens who cannot drive, and often flee the scene after they drift over the centerline, usually because they've been swilling too many cervezas behind the wheel?
    Why isn't Kollardkraut, RuffRuff Nayyyyybor, Unpatriotic & Proud of ItUSC and BritWa.nker bringing that sobering fact to the attention of this site? Because they don't give a hoot about their fellow American citizens...they pretend to care about illegals (and UnPatrioticProudU
    SC hires them instead of Americans) but when challenged to actually do something to demonstrate their misplaced concerns for 12M dirtbags, they respond with their bogus and tiresome 'your a racist' tirades.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, where are you statistics? Show me that most of the car racks are caused by illegal aliens. Show me that most uninsured drivers are illegal aliens. Show me that only illegal aliens drink and drive.

Show me you fascist!

I care for everyone, legals, illegals, black, white, brown, dogs, animals. I am just a caring individual. What are you?

We have a few sore losers on here tonight..can't think why

C'mon S12 and fedNUT..lets see the statistics for the alleged deaths by illegal immigrants you both claim.