free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stock market to CRASH on Nov 5 and 6

If OhNoBama wins, get ready for a roller coaster ride of stock market. There will be massive sell off which will bring down the entire market and have a devastating impact globally.

<span class="ev_code_RED">But if McCain wins, get ready for some pay off. The market will rally and reach new heights. Why? Because McCain has promised to lower corporate taxes to 25%, while OhNoBama has promised to increase corporate taxes. </span>

With increased taxes, get ready to pay more and see inflation on the rise. Tax and Spend.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

how is your stomack whiteuscneedshelp?

loooooooooooooooooooooool what r u talking about stupid? u got so mad and there is no smoke without fire dont u agree with me? : u r just a clown with a big mouth and only on the computer but really try to explain this to me that what r u talking about retarded?

wait a min , i thought u told me last week that you are not whiteuscneedshelp so make up your mind buddy and i really have no idea what your talking about? i was asking you about your filthy stomack and now your telling me stories about some woman so what the hell r u talking about ? oh man this is my morning cop of coffee to c you p.issed off loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool but hey , go to the bathroom and dont think alot bcoz this is what is causing your stomach problims i guess

Originally posted by a9b3h5:
    Oh my stomach is great. Is your d.ick. still stuck in that British who/res as$? It appears so. Be careful. That bi.tc.h is lunatic. She is out to commit criminal activity and needs someone to do it for her. Take a guess a woman f.cki.ng lying and making a story of abuse, contacting people of ILW and telling bull.**** story about abuse and how she is surviving and doesn't even have money to eat. She asks for money and financial support. You send her the money and then she back stabs you. I can put some evidence for the entire world to see but that is the difference between me and that fu.cki.ng who.re. A wh.or.e will always be a w.ho.re . A lying, pathetic wh.or.e who falsely claims abuse but pulicly shows different face.

You are so digging a hole for Proud, keep it going.

I am not bad mouthing her, but let me give you and her this warning... if you want the truth to come out here in public I will give it.

I am not going to have more insults taken out on me or false accusations, I will only take so much. I have kept quiet because I don't want others to be hurt from all the lies and games someone has been playing here, and you A9 are being used to do the dirty work.

I don't have anything to hide, but you sure do as well as your buddy.

You know krap of my situation, but of course one person here does..hence your remarks.
    Really shows the true colors of some people.

Keep it up.... I have no shame left.. ex did all he can to me already.. but one thing I will not let do this time.. I will not let another abuser or controller get me down.
    Having now seen how you really are..I do believe your wife had every claim for that VAWA.

Good luck to her!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Am I drunk already or is everyone talking in code??? Truth? You can't handle the truth !!!
    This election is just a nightmare and I will wake up soon; right? We didn't just elect an islamic terrorist to the White House did we? Am I imagining all this? Yes, I am asleep and when I awake, Ron Paul will be President.

I CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH !!

I can't handle the truth

Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:
    Oh my stomach is great. Is your d.ick. still stuck in that British who/res as$? It appears so. Be careful. That bi.tc.h is lunatic. She is out to commit criminal activity and needs someone to do it for her. Take a guess a woman f.cki.ng lying and making a story of abuse, contacting people of ILW and telling bull.**** story about abuse and how she is surviving and doesn't even have money to eat. She asks for money and financial support. You send her the money and then she back stabs you. I can put some evidence for the entire world to see but that is the difference between me and that fu.cki.ng who.re. A wh.or.e will always be a w.ho.re . A lying, pathetic wh.or.e who falsely claims abuse but pulicly shows different face.

You are so digging a hole for Proud, keep it going.

I am not bad mouthing her, but let me give you and her this warning... if you want the truth to come out here in public I will give it.

I am not going to have more insults taken out on me or false accusations, I will only take so much. I have kept quiet because I don't want others to be hurt from all the lies and games someone has been playing here, and you A9 are being used to do the dirty work.

I don't have anything to hide, but you sure do as well as your buddy.

You know krap of my situation, but of course one person here does..hence your remarks.
    Really shows the true colors of some people.

Keep it up.... I have no shame left.. ex did all he can to me already.. but one thing I will not let do this time.. I will not let another abuser or controller get me down.
    Having now seen how you really are..I do believe your wife had every claim for that VAWA.

Good luck to her! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have had nothing to do with A9's or anyone else's bad behavior on this forum. I really don't care if you don't believe me, but I have nothing to gain by badmouthing anyone on this forum. I have enough going on in my own life, so if everyone would please leave me out of the middle of issues with others, it will be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by Sprint_girl07: I will not let another abuser or controller get me down. Having now seen how you really are..I do believe your wife had every claim for that VAWA.Good luck to her!
    VAWA FRAUDSTER !!!! VAWA FRAUDSTER !!!! Anyone who uses VAWA is a fraudster !! If you are not happy then leave, do not steal greencard and money !!! No VAWA = No Abuse !!!

AMERICANS ARE LIBERATORS NOT ABUSERS !!!

DEATH TO VAWA; DEATH TO IMBRA !!!

oh oh what's going on here? where did all this came from? i was talking about that pig's filthy stomack and then he started talking about women and i dont know what? what is going on sprint? hey if u know something about this pig white wanna let us know plz, he digged a hole on himself aswell bcoz i was talking to him and not about anybody else but he got him self busted and start talking about things and now he opened that can of dirt on himself . he is nothing but a big mouth filthy pig and dont let him bother you sprint, i really didn't know that he was talking about u or proud , i dont play thee games and talk about ppl behind their backs ,i said it to him and iwill say to him in here and in person but he is the coward who hides behind his screen and open his big mouth but this is time to show the ppl your real color coward , you r nothing but a big coward and i can just picture your eye ***** getting big as i dump you on your head and you wont know where the hell your at . you white wanna be

Originally posted by ProudUSC:I have had nothing to do with A9's or anyone else's bad behavior on this forum. I really don't care if you don't believe me, but I have nothing to gain by badmouthing anyone on this forum. I have enough going on in my own life, so if everyone would please leave me out of the middle of issues with others, it will be greatly appreciated.
    WHAT THE H E L L IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT ??? HOW DRUBK AM I?