free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Visa rumor!

It a rumor in our contry, that U.S.A. is going to remove the visas for Romania this year, and I understand many countrys from Europe don't need any visa to come to U.S.A. Have you heard any thing about this? Thanks.

It a rumor in our contry, that U.S.A. is going to remove the visas for Romania this year, and I understand many countrys from Europe don't need any visa to come to U.S.A. Have you heard any thing about this? Thanks.

You refer to the Visa Waiver Program. The Visa Waiver Program (VWP)allows citizens from eligible countries to apply for entry to America as B-1/B-2 tourists without first obtaining a visa. Those who are granted entry to America using the VWP have their period of authorized stay limited to ninety days.

At the present time, there is a move to increase the number of VWP-eligible countries to include those that have recently joined the European Union. However, inclusion in the VWP is largely dependent on an individual country's record regarding visa overstays.

While it's possible that the number of VWP-eligible countries will be increased, it's also possible that they will be reduced...or that the program will be terminated altogether.

America is currently very concerned that some countries that are presently participating in the VWP have large numbers of radicalized citizens who are potentially a very real threat to the security of the United States (think Britain and France, for example...even though Britain is our strongest ally).

At the present time, the future of the VWP is difficult to predict.

Someone12
    I think Romania would qualify for the waiver program in the year 3029

And thankfully it will be post humus for you!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    And thankfully it will be post humus for you! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Oooooooooh my!!! That was TOO funny!!!!!!!!
    BTW, we'll use his beltbuckle for a tombstone. It was always covering something dead anyway!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by explora:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    And thankfully it will be post humus for you! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Oooooooooh my!!! That was TOO funny!!!!!!!!
    BTW, we'll use his beltbuckle for a tombstone. It was always covering something dead anyway!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This spineless coward won't respond, Explora. What a waste of human life. He doesn't deserve to share the oxygen we breathe every day!

This spineless coward won't respond, Explora. What a waste of human life. He doesn't deserve to share the oxygen we breathe every day! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yeah, and I bet he's so lazy that he'd want us to breathe for him! Spineless backbone of a caterpillar. Repeats himself like a tape recorder. Wonder what happened to that 'ol boy anyway? Probably one of those "tears in your beer" type of problems he had. (That was beer S12, not "rear." I know where you always have your mind.)

Here, here! Are you man enough, S12, to take us on? Or are you too busy with your blow up doll?

Here, here! Are you man enough, S12, to take us on? Or are you too busy with your blow up doll? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    That's why he'd need us to breathe for him because he doesn't have any oxygen left because he's blown it up too many times.