free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone Please help

Hello everyone I just joined this forum and really need some advice. My friend is from preu. She came over here to the US and got married to a guy she thought she loved. She got her conditional greencard after being married to him for 2 years. She has had her card now for 1 year. Her 2 years is up on 10/6/2010. Now this marriage was not a sham at all but they dont have anything in both names because her husband is severely in debt with repo'd cars and student loans and owes $880 month in child support so they keep everything seperate. All the bank accounts car titles and Lease is in her name not his. Now over the past 3 years they have been married they have had multiple problems and have tried marriage counseling but has had no luck in reconciling their diffrences. Her husband is emotionally abusive in the way that he wont let her have freinds wont allow her to go out to other peoples houses or really lead her own life. He is verbally abusive and insists on calling her the most horrendous names. However she wont file for any divorce on these grounds because it would mean that he could never gain custody of his 3 children. She has finally had enough of his problems and she is desperate to get a divorce but she is scared that if she does divorce him then she wont be allowed to stay and her particular case has always been under suspicion because they dont have anything in both their names based on his financial situation. Im trying to find options for her to help her out because this is really hard for her and she is such a good person. If anyone has any advice or can point the way to any helpful articles that could outline how she can proceed then please let me know as im desperate to help her out and she is a very very close friend. As to specific dates if they are at all helpful she was married on 10/14/2006/ She got her conditional 2 year GC on 10/6/2008 and needs to reapply on 10/6/2010. She was also in marriage counseling from 11/7/2007- 5/7/2007. Thank you to everyone who can help

Hello everyone I just joined this forum and really need some advice. My friend is from preu. She came over here to the US and got married to a guy she thought she loved. She got her conditional greencard after being married to him for 2 years. She has had her card now for 1 year. Her 2 years is up on 10/6/2010. Now this marriage was not a sham at all but they dont have anything in both names because her husband is severely in debt with repo'd cars and student loans and owes $880 month in child support so they keep everything seperate. All the bank accounts car titles and Lease is in her name not his. Now over the past 3 years they have been married they have had multiple problems and have tried marriage counseling but has had no luck in reconciling their diffrences. Her husband is emotionally abusive in the way that he wont let her have freinds wont allow her to go out to other peoples houses or really lead her own life. He is verbally abusive and insists on calling her the most horrendous names. However she wont file for any divorce on these grounds because it would mean that he could never gain custody of his 3 children. She has finally had enough of his problems and she is desperate to get a divorce but she is scared that if she does divorce him then she wont be allowed to stay and her particular case has always been under suspicion because they dont have anything in both their names based on his financial situation. Im trying to find options for her to help her out because this is really hard for her and she is such a good person. If anyone has any advice or can point the way to any helpful articles that could outline how she can proceed then please let me know as im desperate to help her out and she is a very very close friend. As to specific dates if they are at all helpful she was married on 10/14/2006/ She got her conditional 2 year GC on 10/6/2008 and needs to reapply on 10/6/2010. She was also in marriage counseling from 11/7/2007- 5/7/2007. Thank you to everyone who can help

PotiusMori, you should visit http://immigrate2us.net or http://visajourney.com. You will get better answers there, without the judgment, assumptions, nastiness and deliberately misleading information rife in answers on this forum.

Good luck
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

PotiusMori, you should pick up the phone and call Malik Papish at 1-800-MALIKPAPISH , do it NOW !

Don't listen to these people here, they all give lots of misleading information, only Malik Papish can help with all your immigration issues. Pay him $500 and have all your papers fixed.

Best of luck
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

READ THE WORDS The OP has Shared!!! Providing help to this Trail.. Par. Tras. Is in poor Judgment!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Thank you all to the helpful members. We will be calling Malik tomorrow and see if he can help. And miquel do me a favor an go fuk yourself. She tried to keep it seperate so they both dont suffer for her husbands past fuk ups. When she married him she thought she was in love and gave up alot to marry him. So she didnt want the government taking her whole check cause her loser husband cant support his own kids why should she have to pay for that? She tried to help him out but over the years he just got worse and worse. She has lost all her friends and her family because of this ******* and who can honestly blame her for wanting a divorce? she tried marriage counseling and tried to mkae things worke FOR 3 YEARS. would you stay with a person who treated you like shiit for 3 years? Yeah buddy i thought not. If you cant be positive then please keep your mouth shut until you have something helpful to offer. People come on here to try to get advice we dont need your mouth flapping away. get a fuking life loser. Thank you to those who had something helpful to contribute because this really is a shiit situation for her and were trying to do our best.

And no she doesnt want to lead her own life but she would like a life other than being expected to work her *** off and then come home and sit in the house everyday. She pays all the bills she cleans the house she even pays this losers child support for him which is an additional 850 month. Is it really wrong if she wants a couple freinds and to go out maybe a night or 2 a week and relax with a couple friends? sounds to me like your just like her loser husband. enjoy your life buddy

Malik Papish is an expert adviser on all family related issues as well. He has 5 degrees from Bangladeshi University of Advanced Medikel Reserch.

Don't miss your chance, pick up the phone and call 1-800-MALIKPAPISH tomorrow

Best of luck
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Someone12
    to PM: you post your silly blather on this site, then tell people to eff off? You can stick it...this peruvian scam artist just married for a green card in my opinion...and it's just tough that things didn't work out...tell her to go back to Peru...or better yet, why don't you go with you, flapping your mouth througout the entire journey....what a moron....and at the end of this, you are so stupid you are planning to take OldE's advice about tracking down Malik the fraudster? that only demonstrates how pathetically dumb you really are....is your IQ 70 or 72???

Actually i checked up on this malik and he is a scam artist and I didnt meet her on a night out you fuking moron I have been friends with her for the poast 7 years. And yes she did love the guy she married but the guy changed alot and is now a piece of shhit. Oh and by the way if this doesnt work out YES you fukwit i am moving with her to peru. So if you have to be negative take your own words and shove them up you ***. I asked for simple advice that was all. This *** wants to call her a scam artist well go fuk tyourself too. She tried everything she could to make her marriage work. She has been treated like shhit and is finally fed up with it. Oh i get it shes an immigrant so she must be a bad person. All of you can go fuk your pinko cammi mothers and take your fuking head out of your asses. If she was only in it for a greencard then she wouldnt have put in 3 fuking years of dealing with bull**** plus convincing her loser husband to try everything including marriage counseling. Does it make you feel good about your self assuming every immigrant is a scam artist. its pieces of shhit like yourselves that give america a bad reputation. i hope you enjoy very painful deaths you fuking bastids. and yeah i am american you losers though im pretty disgusted to be one right now listening to you fukwits. Thank you for the help losers i think ill go to another forum where people actually offer advice.