free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help

hello sir my questions is wat do i need to renew my green card.and if i have 10 years green card do i still need my wife to get a citizenship.please let me knw

hello sir my questions is wat do i need to renew my green card.and if i have 10 years green card do i still need my wife to get a citizenship.please let me knw

Hello Tuhin and welcome. I think you need to give a bit more information regarding you situation before members can answer your questions. How many years have you been a green card holder and how did you obtain it? Through marriage, sponsorship from a family member?

You renew your green card by filing Form I-90 with USCIS. You don't need your wife to get citizenship. However, if you obtained legal permanent residence by marriage and you are now divorced, USCIS will review that for fraud.

i have 2 years conditon green card.now i have problem with my wife.so now i wanna renew my green card.so wat do i need to renew my green card do i need anything from my wife.my secend questions is if i get 10 years green card so do i need any help to be a citizen from my wife.please let me help out.thank u

You need to prove to USCIS that your marriage was bona fide to remove the conditions from your green card. You should apply to remove conditions 3 months prior to the 2nd anniversary of the date your green card was issued.

my green card gonna be over august 8 2011 so when do i have to apply to renew my green card

Tuhin,

You can apply for removal of conditions on or after May 8, 2011.

can i apply recently like after 1 month

i have plan to renew my green card on february.i mean 6 month earilear.and my green cad is expairing on august.is there anyway it is possible.