1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7 amnesties since 1986

We've given 7 amnesties since 1986,

Additional Details
    1. Immigration and Reform Control Act (IRCA), 1986: A blanket amnesty for some 2.7 million illegal aliens
    2. Section 245(i) Amnesty, 1994: A temporary rolling amnesty for 578,000 illegal aliens
    3. Section 245(i) Extension Amnesty, 1997: An extension of the rolling amnesty created in 1994
    4. Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) Amnesty, 1997: An amnesty for close to one million illegal aliens from Central America
    5. Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act Amnesty (HRIFA), 1998: An amnesty for 125,000 illegal aliens from Haiti
    6. Late Amnesty, 2000: An amnesty for some illegal aliens who claim they should have been amnestied under the 1986 IRCA amnesty, an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens
    7. LIFE Act Amnesty, 2000: A reinstatement of the rolling Section 245(i) amnesty, an estimated 900,000 illegal aliens

We've given 7 amnesties since 1986,

Additional Details
    1. Immigration and Reform Control Act (IRCA), 1986: A blanket amnesty for some 2.7 million illegal aliens
    2. Section 245(i) Amnesty, 1994: A temporary rolling amnesty for 578,000 illegal aliens
    3. Section 245(i) Extension Amnesty, 1997: An extension of the rolling amnesty created in 1994
    4. Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) Amnesty, 1997: An amnesty for close to one million illegal aliens from Central America
    5. Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act Amnesty (HRIFA), 1998: An amnesty for 125,000 illegal aliens from Haiti
    6. Late Amnesty, 2000: An amnesty for some illegal aliens who claim they should have been amnestied under the 1986 IRCA amnesty, an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens
    7. LIFE Act Amnesty, 2000: A reinstatement of the rolling Section 245(i) amnesty, an estimated 900,000 illegal aliens

Just say no. A two year degree would give them a greencard. The next two years and more would result in them receiving federal aid as they would then be eligible. (This is the plan, like we are stupid and cant figure it out) Now they would compete with pell grants, grants, scholarships etc with usc kids and legal residents.

In addition, they eventually would be usc and be able to petition for their illegal parents to become legal. What a deal eh.

Say no... H E double L NO.

Someone12
    ship them all back to the third world country they came from...

blah blah blah,,,,,,!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    ship them all back to the third world country they came from... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Someone12
    and here's the host of one of those third world nations, ole Ambercrumbly, the Master Goat Phukker....take a bow, Ambercrumbly, that is, if that goat won't be startled by sudden movements....or is that your sister???

Why is it that some Americans feel that they own this country. This is Gods world, not yours! All of us were created equal in "God Eyes" why do you feel you have a right to be here? Why do you feel that all Immigrants are scumbags, Have you by any chance evaluated yourselfs? You really should. I do believe that God's not judging, except you "Heartless, Rude Americans" judgement day and I guarantee you God won't approve.

The good thing is not all Americans feel this sentiment. Many of us are very welcoming of immigrants. Diversity is great and without it, the world (including America) would be a very boring place. Putting the offensive posters on Ignore is my best advice.

There are people from all walks of life who hate. This emotion is not one of just Americans. It's all over the world. I don't understand it either, but Americans are a wide variety of races, cultures, religions, etc.

It would seem that more people would embrace the differences and learn to build on them rather than to keep proliferating hatred. I think alot of people still harbor negative feelings about immigrants due to the devastation of 9/11. We need to move beyond that and realize it was a select few extremists who carried out these acts. Some people just don't get it.

Someone12
    I'm not against LEGAL immigration, nor do I believe that ole simplelife "knows" what some deity is approving of or not....now that is true arrogance....but hey simplelife...if you love illegals so darn much, how come you haven't invited a dozen or so to live with you in your home, let them drive your car, let them date your daughter and let them steal your job.....well????? maybe you really lack the courage of your alleged beliefs....(like virtually all illegal alien supporters)