50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wat the MIDDLE EAST think of US..

The US is inherently an arrogant, racist, violent and closed-minded society comprising of a populace with sub-normal intelligence. They do not have a culture of their own and are the most hypocritic and vulgar individuals on planet earth, that they have encountered. They have no respect for human life and are ignorant of the meaning of 'rest of the world'! The recent events have just unmasked them! Nothing more..

The US is inherently an arrogant, racist, violent and closed-minded society comprising of a populace with sub-normal intelligence. They do not have a culture of their own and are the most hypocritic and vulgar individuals on planet earth, that they have encountered. They have no respect for human life and are ignorant of the meaning of 'rest of the world'! The recent events have just unmasked them! Nothing more..

Michael
    You forgot one thing...We don't give a **** about what other countries think of us especially a bunch of ignorant sick savages

Yeah, I don't give a rat's a*s*s either. ITDUZZ - what's your point - dumb*a*s*s.

Said the Muzzie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Arab world need to look themselves first in the mirror if they want to accuse US of having no regret of life. They justify killing innocent ppl in the name of jihad. They treat woman like 2nd class human being and abuse them.

Want to talk about racist? Just look on how treat others with different religions in that region. Want to talk about being violent? Their region's history is full of blodshed. What about being vulgar? Body Odor is beyond their mean of comprehension on why it might disgust others (does the term of taking bath even applies to them?).

And don't forget, their so-called prophet marry a child despite already having multiple wives to satisfy his libido (I guess Muhammad is nothing more than a pedophile?)

See how easy it is to throw insult back? Shall I continue on?

Michael
    "They treat woman like 2nd class human being and abuse them.--And don't forget, their so-called prophet marry a child despite already having multiple wives to satisfy his libido (I guess Muhammad is nothing more than a pedophile?)"

- Actually these are things I like about the Moslem religion !

Itduzz,

Looking at America from an omniscient point of view, I agree with you 100%.
    Sweet Madame Belu

Michael.

How can you say the things you've said recently about children? Even if you are joking, it's not funny. I'm not gonna sit here and tell you what a sick piece of work you are, 'cause it won't do any good.

Someone needs to report those threads and his web site to CyberAngels.
    Sweet Madame Belu

Every country and culture has its faults and its good points. One is never superior to another. All humans are inherently sinners.

Ethnocentrism is the result of shallow ignorance. A french man's hate for the US is not in ANY way more justifiable than an American man's hate for France. Same goes for middle eastern countries. Same goes for all countries.

No hate is justifiable. I'm not saying I've never hated. I'm only human. All hate is sin and I'm a miserable sinner.
    Have a nice day