free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mexico not terrorist country

Yes, we have a problem with illegal immigration here in the states, however aside from the immigration that occurs between the 2 countries, Mexico and the USA have a very peacefull relationship.

Now lets say we do pass a bill like the House bill; we deport millions of illegals back to Mexico creating a dangerous remorse against the USA and instead of peacefull relationship we are faced with a similar situation like with Israel?

Now, would all you who are anti-immigrants rather face a hostile relationship with your neihbor to the south who would find plenty of backing from terrorist countries and then many Latin America countries who oppose the USA like Venezuela, Cuba, Colombia, Etc....

When all we have to do is let them stay and keep on helping the USA become a much stronger country... which makes more sense to me faced with all the hostility in the world.

Yes, we have a problem with illegal immigration here in the states, however aside from the immigration that occurs between the 2 countries, Mexico and the USA have a very peacefull relationship.

Now lets say we do pass a bill like the House bill; we deport millions of illegals back to Mexico creating a dangerous remorse against the USA and instead of peacefull relationship we are faced with a similar situation like with Israel?

Now, would all you who are anti-immigrants rather face a hostile relationship with your neihbor to the south who would find plenty of backing from terrorist countries and then many Latin America countries who oppose the USA like Venezuela, Cuba, Colombia, Etc....

When all we have to do is let them stay and keep on helping the USA become a much stronger country... which makes more sense to me faced with all the hostility in the world.

You mean Mexicans would hate us even more than they do already if we send illegal aliens back?

Friends like Mexico we can do without. Mexico did not back the Iraq war and actually spoke out against us. Mexico actually helps its citizens to break into and remain in OUR country illegally. Mexico refuses to honor a water treaty in our parched SW. Mexico until recently has refused to extradite people who committed crimes in the US back to the US if they faced capital charges or even life in prison. Mexico refuses to care for its citizens in the US by paying for their medical care and educations but will pay for lawyers so that they aren't executed for capital crimes or even punsihed for trespassing. Finally, many of those who have come illegally through our southern border are OTM (other than Mexican) and possible terrorists. A fair number of illegal crossers are drug smugglers or violent criminals.

Your demands that we owe you anything here makes me angry.

I am a USC and I married an immigrant. We did everything the legal way. Not only that, but we are facing trouble and continue to do it the legal way.

You want to lecture me about being anti-immigrant? You want to tell me that we owe illegal immigrants something? You want to tell me that they should be allowed to stay?

And you want to tell ME about hostility? You are inflaming my anger at illegal immigrants. You can bet that I would welcome hostilities with such arrogant ****s [j3rks]. Where do I sign up to be a border guard?

I'm already resentful! I've got a head start on them!

Oh, and nice name, pink cheese (pinche) green ghost (gringos).

I'm sure you're peaceful and friendly and all.

You mean Mexicans would hate us even more than they do already if we send illegal aliens back?
    What makes you think Mexicans hate every US citizen

If you have been to the Southwest, Mexican/Spanish culture is deeply rooted in the fabtic of California, New Mexico, Arizona, Texas, Utah, Nevada, and Colorado. In the South East with Florida in the Southeast having benefits of the Spanish culture.

Mexico has tried to stop the flow of illegal immigrants into its country from the Central and South American borders. Second, the book that Mexico did print out stated in bold not to cross the border, gave web and physical addresses and phone numbers to the US embassy and consulates, and advise, if caught, to cooperate completely with US federal officials. However, if one did cross the border, it gave safety tips and not to trust the cayotes, the professionals who take anything and everything fot those who do.

Third, Mexico did speak out against the Iraqi War but also stated the US should allow more time for the inspectors. It was not exactly the political speech escapades that Hugo Chavez gives to Venezuelans. IN general, Mexico, politically, is pacifist in with respect to international conflict.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

enjerth wow. Good to see your real opinions are coming out. You are just afraid of the competition.

enjerth wow. Good to see your real opinions are coming out. You are just afraid of the competition.
    Right. I'm afraid of competition (immigrants). That's why I married one. (If you can't beat 'em, join 'em?)

She is just as "anti-immigrant" as I am. Although we not too shy to call it illegal immigrantion. In fact, she feels insulted by people like you.

Compared to Canada where some terrorists were caught sneaking in, have we ever heard of terrorists coming in from Mexico?

She is just as "anti-immigrant" as I am.
    wow, you must be sooo proud of her, I feel sad for your kids if they are raised with those same hating eyes of yours.

Me and tons of people are insulted by people like you and your so called immigrant family. YUCK!!!!