50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: EB3 retrogression

Im done with my CP interview (EB3)last Sept 2004,unfortunately I wasnt able to get my visa bec I have to undergo 8 mos treatment. consul adv me to reapply after treatment.done with treatment, embassy instructed me to submit medical cert, updated docs and pay courier fee last June 9,2005.I was informed that they will call me if theres a problem if none they will just send the visa in 2 weeks. Its been almost a month now, I havent heard from the embassy, but Ive been calling the immigrant hotline weekly to f/up my case,accdg to them 1st to 2nd week-review, 3rd week to present-processing. Im worried if I dont recieved the visa this June, Im I still affected by EB3 retrogression? my PD is may 21,2001.My understanding is before you can have an interview you must have first a visa number, I'm I right? pls adv. Thanx

Im done with my CP interview (EB3)last Sept 2004,unfortunately I wasnt able to get my visa bec I have to undergo 8 mos treatment. consul adv me to reapply after treatment.done with treatment, embassy instructed me to submit medical cert, updated docs and pay courier fee last June 9,2005.I was informed that they will call me if theres a problem if none they will just send the visa in 2 weeks. Its been almost a month now, I havent heard from the embassy, but Ive been calling the immigrant hotline weekly to f/up my case,accdg to them 1st to 2nd week-review, 3rd week to present-processing. Im worried if I dont recieved the visa this June, Im I still affected by EB3 retrogression? my PD is may 21,2001.My understanding is before you can have an interview you must have first a visa number, I'm I right? pls adv. Thanx