1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Nebraska S.C The best

Timeline:
    Mailed application to remove condition June 26,2006
    Received NOA July 8, 2006
    Received request for additional relevant documents to my marriage July 28,2006
    Mailed documents July 31,2006
    Received approval letter today Aug 4,2006 No interview. Just have to mail back my old green card.

The letter says:
    Your request for removal of the conditional basis of your permanent resident status has been approved. You are deemed to be a lawful permanent resident of the United State as of the date of your original admission or adjustment of status. However, in order forthe srevice to issue your new Permanent Resident card("green card"/Form I-551), you will need to submit the follwing:

. Your original Permanent Resident Card ("green card"/Form I-551). If you are unable to submit your card, please provide a detail explanation as to why. Be sure to make copies of the front and back of your card and keep them for your records. Attach the original card to this letter using transparent tape or by stapling.

With this material we will be able to issue you new Permanent Card without further action from you.

Please respond to this office by October 23, 2006. Your case is being held in this office pending your response.
    If you are currently outside the United State, you will need to provide this service with a U.S address to mail your new Permanent Resident card (Form I-551) to.

Isn't that sweet =) I am mailing with this my old green card, my citizenship application.
    God bless America.

Timeline:
    Mailed application to remove condition June 26,2006
    Received NOA July 8, 2006
    Received request for additional relevant documents to my marriage July 28,2006
    Mailed documents July 31,2006
    Received approval letter today Aug 4,2006 No interview. Just have to mail back my old green card.

The letter says:
    Your request for removal of the conditional basis of your permanent resident status has been approved. You are deemed to be a lawful permanent resident of the United State as of the date of your original admission or adjustment of status. However, in order forthe srevice to issue your new Permanent Resident card("green card"/Form I-551), you will need to submit the follwing:

. Your original Permanent Resident Card ("green card"/Form I-551). If you are unable to submit your card, please provide a detail explanation as to why. Be sure to make copies of the front and back of your card and keep them for your records. Attach the original card to this letter using transparent tape or by stapling.

With this material we will be able to issue you new Permanent Card without further action from you.

Please respond to this office by October 23, 2006. Your case is being held in this office pending your response.
    If you are currently outside the United State, you will need to provide this service with a U.S address to mail your new Permanent Resident card (Form I-551) to.

Isn't that sweet =) I am mailing with this my old green card, my citizenship application.
    God bless America.

Congrats, medsavane !

Best of luck to you,

IE

Congrats,
    but here is my question.What documents did you sent,to proof your marriage is real?
    And in other words,what was missing that "THEY" needed more proof,and what did you sent afterwards to basically "please" them?
    thx

the first time I sent the most recent( Nay&June) relevant documents:Bills, bank statement, life insur, car insur, health insur.
    The second time around I sent the same and added more, like emails to family and friend where I had talked about her, photos of us in different places and seasons,all scattered throughout the years. For each year, I picked 4 months worth of stuff.
    I don't receive paper bills. Everything is on line, so that made it super easy for us.

So,it was your choice what to sent to please them,right? They did not tell you "well sent us more pictures? etc etc"
    It was up to you,right? . . so you never sent pictures the first time?