free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: My Wife recently American Citizen wants to sponsor her sister's family

Hello
    My wife recently became an American Citizen. I'm born in USA. She wants to sponsor her Sister's family. Sister, Husband and Child 16.

What form do I need to fill out? Would that be a I-130? I'm thinking there's a form to include the entire family for for $190 fee?

Thank you
    Allen Zagel

Hello
    My wife recently became an American Citizen. I'm born in USA. She wants to sponsor her Sister's family. Sister, Husband and Child 16.

What form do I need to fill out? Would that be a I-130? I'm thinking there's a form to include the entire family for for $190 fee?

Thank you
    Allen Zagel

I-130 is a correct form to start with. Your wife should fill it out, she is a sponsor.

Is she aware that it curently takes between 11 and 23 years before a sponsored sibling can immigrate to the US? Depends on the country of origin.

In the name of FAIRness we shall fix that - totally eliminate Category IV Dirtbag Visa !!!

Thanks. Yes we know it takes that long. Her Niece is only 16 so we got time.
    Allen

You fill out the I130 and there is a place to fill out info for all derivatives of the beneficiary of the petition.

I used to think there was a 10-15 years wait but when I looked up the processing time table it looks to be about 6 years (depending on the country).

It makes me sick how people like you, liemaster come up with these types of stupid remarks. People come to this forum for help and support and then there are dirtbags like you...you think you are better than anyone else, think again.

Pepper2004, where did you see that? Visa Bulletin lists dates for F4 category as Oct 83 for Phillipines, Mexico Aug 93, India Jun 94 and Jan 95 for everybody else.

Aneri you are right - I was looking at the processing times for I-130 petitions. I neglected to read the visa bulletin too.