ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Desperate Situation

Hi!

I have a major problem.
    I am a 26yr old male living in America.
    My family moved here when I was 12 years old.
    I have been here ever since. I graduated High school and been self employed all my life. I buy and sell antiques over ebay.

I do not have a SSN , so I can not build any credit for a house or anything. Which really ***** because I am getting older and would like to start investing some money in real estate . Or get some line of credit in case something ever happens. Also I am getting tired of always being afraid of police or immigration.

I never broken any law and would love too pay taxes. I am not looking for a hand out or a job or anything. I just want the feeling of freedom.

I am kinda stuck because I can not go back too germany. I wouldn't know what too so there plus all my family is here. I am more american then german. But on the other hand its hard for me too live a proper live here because of all the paperwork problems.

So my question is , is there anything I can do too become legal.

Hi!

I have a major problem.
    I am a 26yr old male living in America.
    My family moved here when I was 12 years old.
    I have been here ever since. I graduated High school and been self employed all my life. I buy and sell antiques over ebay.

I do not have a SSN , so I can not build any credit for a house or anything. Which really ***** because I am getting older and would like to start investing some money in real estate . Or get some line of credit in case something ever happens. Also I am getting tired of always being afraid of police or immigration.

I never broken any law and would love too pay taxes. I am not looking for a hand out or a job or anything. I just want the feeling of freedom.

I am kinda stuck because I can not go back too germany. I wouldn't know what too so there plus all my family is here. I am more american then german. But on the other hand its hard for me too live a proper live here because of all the paperwork problems.

So my question is , is there anything I can do too become legal.

Hi ,

Sorry to hear about you. Is rest of ur family legal here? Wait until DREAM ACT comes ( If so) .... Good luck...Pasha

Hi Again!

My parents are here illegal but when they came too the country that got social security #'s back then . So they build credit and own a house and do good. They are self employed. My dad is a musican and doing very well , you can actually buy 3 cd's he plays on at tower records .

I also have one younger brother with no social and 1 other one that had no social but he got married and got most of his paperwork done.

Yeah I hope the dream act will happen one day.

That is another thing that sucked. I woulda loved to taken some college classes especially in History or Business management and marketing.

Hi Vegasboy ...

Sorry but lets hope for the best that everything will work out... u got to wait....Good luck...Pasha

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Maybe there will be something you can do if the Dream Act comes through. There might even be something you can do if Bush's proposal passes. I mean, you could get a "unskilled" job on the side or something. Maybe later you will be able to adjust status if you happen to fall in love with a US citizen. Good luck.
    Have a nice day

Vegasguy,

I'd recommend you take English before you spend time on History or Business Management $ Marketing.

The word "too" is used to mean "in addition".

Thanks for the tip Dirk!

Actually my english is very good. I just type really fast and don't check it.

I been on TV at least 8 times use to host a radio show .

But it doesnt matter I cannot take any courses no matter what the subject is.

Cool

What was the tv show you were on?

What kind of radio show?

You are a good sport man. I like that.