publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Traveling Domestically with foreign passport and out of status (B2 overstayed)

Can an alien travel wihin the US with a foreign passport if he/she is out of status? Will the airline crew and airport security only be interested in the page of the passport that has the identification information, or will they also ask for I-94? What are the chances of someone getting deported because of travelling domestically without legal status in the US?

Can an alien travel wihin the US with a foreign passport if he/she is out of status? Will the airline crew and airport security only be interested in the page of the passport that has the identification information, or will they also ask for I-94? What are the chances of someone getting deported because of travelling domestically without legal status in the US?

in case that you don't have a valid driver's licence in your name.....basicly you could travel with your passport.....and the crew members shouldn't tell you anything...but you never know.
    My advice is untill you legalize your status, travel by car or by train or bus. I wouldn't risk.

Thats ture what Ramalotti said, not to take risk as the airline will only check passport for ID but if something happens on the flight then they will check the status in usa of every passanger.