American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: abc Primetime - How Muslims Are Treated In USA

Enjoy your Tuesday afternoon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...mvZo&feature=related

Originally posted by davdah:
    Is it any wonder?

Try doing anything like that in their homeland and they wouldn't make it past their own front door without catching a bullet.

It must be the welfare check keeping them here as why would they stay if they were really being treated so badly?

Crazy.. I thought I pushed a lot of buttons on my computer but these guys are pushing way more.

Talk about spitting in the face of freedom. Blah!
    Perception, not possession is 9 tenths of the law.

Someone12
    who needs these whining goat phuqqers?

abercrombie toronto: I haven't watched the little propaganda piece that you found on YouTube.

However, the fact that you posted such a link, and with such a headline to your post, I think that it's entirely relevant for Americans to ask you a question: if you believe that America is such a terrible country, then why are you constantly whining and complaining about the fact that we won't let you move here?

It seems to me that we're fortunate that you're not allowed to be here...America neither needs you nor wants you!

Abercombrie MIGHT be, repeat, MIGHT be from Toronto but that doesn't make him a Canadian the way we all think of Canadians, i.e. polite, blondes, blue eyed, and yes...cowards. This guy is a muslim, or african, or oriental, or something around that league. Right???

NoAmnesty,

Do i owe ya any explanation or background profile on myself to share with you? I guess NOT, I am who i am and I have done enough to be proud of it yet my 2nd blue passport is on the way to come and not as a favor, Its because i WORK my *** off for it and on my own L.OSER.
    70% of my family is american-born ppl with one MD brother who serves his country abraod...., It was my choice not be there (US) at earlier stage and its my choice to LEGALLY WAIT in the queue, pay my application fees which includes TXAES that will pay off your bus-fare. You remind me of one jack.*** i caught up with on the subway i guess it was in DC area @ Rosslyn if i still remember, lookin @ him, he would of been worth a kick in the *** and that was so much for him and he was talking about america and immigrants and and and so I came by and i offered him $2 for coffee and I just wish I had a cam that day to capture the features his expressions just the way you and your brothers would of done.......' Never ever come here and question where i am from or where i am headin to, Its non of your f..ukin god dammm business u son of a biiiiytch, al u do is to keep your steps close to your mailbox and i will will keep myself in the workplace so i know your delivery welfare cheque and food stamps will always come on time.

Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    Abercombrie MIGHT be, repeat, MIGHT be from Toronto but that doesn't make him a Canadian the way we all think of Canadians, i.e. polite, blondes, blue eyed, and yes...cowards. This guy is a muslim, or african, or oriental, or something around that league. Right???

Someone12
    Attention NIH research physicians: please note the apparent mental derangement of abercrumbly....no doubt because he has spent far too much time kneeling behind some camel....and probably stuffing dates into his unwiped behind.

There is two sides of the coin. people should not judge others by the looks. Discrimination is everywhere. My personal opinion, I should be hating muslim more then anyone else but I don't. Religion funatics are everywhere. No religion is bad. its the people who take the wrong interpret the religion. BTW I am Sikh. was married to muslim and ...
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..