50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Call for Decency and Maturity in the Forum

I understand that this forum is free and that we should be grateful for what it is offering to us.
    Unfortunately, there are a few postings in this forum that are unacceptable lately.I do believe we have to go on doing our conversation and exchange of ideas on matter of immigration.
    We urge you to be more responsible and mature in your posting.
    We would appreciate if the spammer should stop posting unacceptable words and as for us regulars in this forum let us observe without being silent on their game or what they are posting.
    If you play game with a pig in its pit he'll be happy, because now he has company.

I understand that this forum is free and that we should be grateful for what it is offering to us.
    Unfortunately, there are a few postings in this forum that are unacceptable lately.I do believe we have to go on doing our conversation and exchange of ideas on matter of immigration.
    We urge you to be more responsible and mature in your posting.
    We would appreciate if the spammer should stop posting unacceptable words and as for us regulars in this forum let us observe without being silent on their game or what they are posting.
    If you play game with a pig in its pit he'll be happy, because now he has company.

I agree with Bugsy on this point. I'm new to this forum and yet I've received valuable insights and advice in this forum, in general, and in the problem that I posted.

With free speech comes great responsibility. People with intent to use this forum maliciously cannot be prevented. But if we cower in fear at them or let our anger at these irresponsible few dictate the direction of this forum, then we are no better than them.

If there is a way to remove these postings, it would be well appreciated. Otherwise, the best recourse is as what Bugsy said - ignore and move on.

To the good people of this forum, stand fast and firm. Our gratitude and appreciation is always with you.

This is a good advise to leave pigs alone

yep but they wont take it

If you Lay down with pigs you will come up smelling like garbage.

however I seem to smell a rat in these new crop of threads. Does anybody else smell <A RAT>

yep... I smell something

Michael
    I agree 100 % . I can't stand immaturity.

Every once in a while we can't stand OURSELVES.

I am glad to see some of you smell/recognize in yourselves what you are so used to "smell" in others.

It's a good sign of progress

michael, why do you insist on talking about yourself...........personally bugsy, you're wasting your time especially when you have sad little men like michael running around this board