Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Advance Parole help--AZ, Rafi, PA

Advance Parole
    To: AZ, Rafi, PA and the experts.
    I'm Life Act applicant and I want to travel outside the U.S and I need your help
    in filling I-131. When you applied to Advance Parole Document what did you write in:-

Part 7. On a separate sheet(s) of paper, please explain how you qualify for an advance parole document and what circumstances warrant issuance of advance parole. Include copies of any documents you wish to considered?

How about Part 1. Question # 3 "Class of Admission"?

When you came back the USCIS issue you a new I-94 what is the
    Length of stay they gave you, do you have to renew after the expiration date?
    and what kind of admission they write on your new I-94.

Thank to you all.

Advance Parole
    To: AZ, Rafi, PA and the experts.
    I'm Life Act applicant and I want to travel outside the U.S and I need your help
    in filling I-131. When you applied to Advance Parole Document what did you write in:-

Part 7. On a separate sheet(s) of paper, please explain how you qualify for an advance parole document and what circumstances warrant issuance of advance parole. Include copies of any documents you wish to considered?

How about Part 1. Question # 3 "Class of Admission"?

When you came back the USCIS issue you a new I-94 what is the
    Length of stay they gave you, do you have to renew after the expiration date?
    and what kind of admission they write on your new I-94.

Thank to you all.

Hi Depika:
    I write:
    Class of Admnission: I-485 Adj(Life Act).
    I know it sonds silly; but do not write EWI or anything else. It works, I received my Parole twice doing this.
    I-94 will expire after one year. My passport is not with me, I do not remember the exact wording what they wrote on my I-94.
    You do not need to renew your I-94. Even though it has expiration date written on it. It will be valid until your case resolved.

Part 7: it is not that important for the Life Act applicant. You may write your parents are sick, or you are missing them, you wana get married etc. They do not want see any proof.
    With my Advance parole application, I included:
    1. 2 copies of my photographs with the alien number written on the back
    2. Money order
    3. A completed I-131 form
    4. I-485 Pending notice (Photocopy)
    5. Front and back copies of my EAD
    6. A letter about how I miss my MOM.
    MSC will send you your advance parole document(2 copies) in-between 6 to 7 weeks.
    Take care.
    -Rafi

Hi Depika,

Take Rafi's advise, He did excatly what you should do. I haven't traveled on parole but my wife went home recently and we just followed the instructions regarding fee and photographs,and submitted the EAD copy etc. On the reason for visit, we simply wrote that she wanted to visit her sick parents. She had no problem coming in and I don't remember any thing written on the I-94.

Best Wishes and good luck.

AZ

Hi Rafi;
    Thank you for your previous answer.
    You said "I-94 will expire after one year. My passport is not with me, I do not remember the exact wording what they wrote on my I-94."
    Rafi, when you go home, can you please kindly look at your passport and tell me the exact wording the INS officer wrote on your I-94 and passport and what kind class of admission and the expiration date.
    You know I already got intent to deny to my Life Legalization application and I respond back to them , then I got final notice of denial, after that I appealed my case to the Administrative Appeal Office in Washington D.C and I'm still waiting for there answer.
    Now if I apply for advance parole based on my life Act application. If I travel outside the U.S and if my case got denied while I'm away by AAO then I'll not be able to come back!!!!!!!!
    Do you think I'll be able to apply for advance parole through Life Act also to apply for advance parole through the new CSS/LULAC settlement, so I'll have two advance parole in case one application got denied I can use the other advance parole based on the other case. Do you think this is possible and what is the solution???
    AZ, Rafi, PA and other experts, what do you think?
    Thanks to all.

hi i am being called for interview for my life
    life legalization i-485 case ,does any body has
    been interviewed twice.

Hi Rajubhai

Congratulation for second call. All the best and hope all will go well.

Please update about your 2nd interview.
    Thank you

To Rafi, AZ and others:
    When CIS sent you your Advance Parole Documents did they put in it your A# or receipt number? Do they write on it the Class of Admission? What other information they write on it. Thanks

Hi Depika, I haven't traveled on a parole, my wife did, I'll try to find a copy of the parole and if I find it, i'll try to answer your questions. Give me a day or two.

Let me know how your appeal process is progressing.

Best wihses.
    AZ