free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: i212 (second) waiver again

Hello,

I have very interesting situation and appreciate you advice and comments.

I filed my application for asylum in 1999 and then filed multiple appeals, case was pending (judge ordered removal) until 2003 when I got landed immigration status in Canada and left the US. The last appeal was dismissed because I did not file something on time (I did not care then because I was already in Canada). In 2006 with B1 visa I went to the US (for a meeting) at the border my visa was cancelled and I got 10 year bar. They did not know that I left in 2003 so they executed judge removal order then.

Since then I worked for some time in New Zealand. I had to go to US for a meeting. I applied for i-212 waiver, it was granted and I got B1 single entry (in my Canadian passport). Now I am in Canada and I need to go to the US for a few meeting again. Does it mean that I have to apply for i-212 waiver again?

I went to Toronto airport US customs recently but it is so busy so I made an appointment at the US consular in Toronto now. What should I do?

Can I go to a consular? Do I need to apply for a waiver again? Do I need a visa as a Canadian? My job requires me to go to the US soon, can I expedite the process?

Thank you.

Hello,

I have very interesting situation and appreciate you advice and comments.

I filed my application for asylum in 1999 and then filed multiple appeals, case was pending (judge ordered removal) until 2003 when I got landed immigration status in Canada and left the US. The last appeal was dismissed because I did not file something on time (I did not care then because I was already in Canada). In 2006 with B1 visa I went to the US (for a meeting) at the border my visa was cancelled and I got 10 year bar. They did not know that I left in 2003 so they executed judge removal order then.

Since then I worked for some time in New Zealand. I had to go to US for a meeting. I applied for i-212 waiver, it was granted and I got B1 single entry (in my Canadian passport). Now I am in Canada and I need to go to the US for a few meeting again. Does it mean that I have to apply for i-212 waiver again?

I went to Toronto airport US customs recently but it is so busy so I made an appointment at the US consular in Toronto now. What should I do?

Can I go to a consular? Do I need to apply for a waiver again? Do I need a visa as a Canadian? My job requires me to go to the US soon, can I expedite the process?

Thank you.

As an alien previously ordered removed, because you failed to follow up on your asylum appeal and you were consequently ordered removed, you always need a visa with a wiaver. A waiver for both the 10 year bar to entering the U.S.

We also need to know the facts of the origonal order of removal. If it was for fraud, then there is also a lifetime bar on entering which also needs a waiver.

No fraud or any other criminal activity. Can not understand what wrong I did. It was my right the ask for asylum, I did not stay more than 180 days excluding asylum processing time. I left because I did not need anymore protection from the US, got it from Canada.

Well, do I need to file i192 or i212 as a Canadian? Can I go to the US consulate and do it there?

Someone12
    you are a dirtbag liar....'asylum'...yea right...you left for Canada because you knew your collection of lies was just that....pure baloney, like you. You lied when you got your American visa, you lied when you arrived the first time to MY country, you are just a lowlife scumbag liar and I hope your next waiver is denied.....we don't need or want liars in the United States of America.