50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Muslim View

You all expect that me, a Muslim, support this?
    But ofcourse you do.
    I expect even though, when I give my condelences and regrets your all going to say the same ole thing. "You raghead" you camel..." you sandn*****"...

go back home..and blah and blah.

honestly, i don't give a rats a$$ how u feel or say.
    why should i apologoze for criminals who use my religion? I'm offering my condelences as a human. I don't see you ignorant folks apologizing whenever a Christian, Jew, and etc. commits a crime . Hell, everyday I hear a crime is committed...so why don't you ignorant folks apologize, awww let me guess...whenever one of yall's commit a crime. no mention of religion, just when a Muslim does.

If you fools study Islam, you would see it mentions this:

4: 98 Surah Al Nisa (Women)

you would read it says do not kill women, sick men, or children during actions in war.

Except those who are weak and oppressed
    men, women, and children
    who have no means in their power
    nor a guide post in their way.

When the Russian Christians murdered Chechen Muslim little boys including their fathers, brothers, and sons none of you APOLOGIZED.
    When those Russian Christians have been slaughtering and committing genocide on these Muslim Chechen for years NONE OF YOU APOLOGIZED.
    When these Russian Christians raped, killed, and beat these Chechen Muslim women for years none of YOU APOLOGIZED,
    When a year ago, when they founf a mass grave of more then 2000 Chechen Muslim boys and men by Russian Christians none of you apologized, but ofcourse you spoke of Saddams' genocide but you didn't speak of your Christian brothers and sisters actions.

I bet none of you know what this battle between Chechens and Russians is. I bet noen of you know that this been happening more then 20 yrs. I bet none of you know that YOUR RUSSIAN CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AND SISTER BEGAN THIS GENOCIDE YEARS AGO, NO THE CHECHEN MUSLIMS.
    Your Christian brothers and sisters, committed genocide on these Chechen Muslims for years, Clinton HAD TO STOP IT.

I don't approve of their actions of killing innocent people,.
    But IT SEEMS NONE OF YOU APOLOGIZED THEIR YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO WERE VICTIMS FROM THESE RUSSIANS CHRISTIANS.

For an example, one of the women who blew the airplane up. Her husband or brother was killed by a Russian Christian.

Still none of you apologized for those Chechen Muslims who have been slaughtered, raped, and killed for YEARS BY YOUR RUSSIANS CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

I don't approve of any Muslim to rewrite or use my religion for their crimes. When the Holy Quran states plain and simple. Do not murder women, children, and sick men in any actions of war.

But ofcourse none of you know that your too busy calling us names. and bla and blah..so CALL ME WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT EXPECT ME TO OPEN MY MUSLIM MOUTH AND SPOUT TO YOU ALL OF YOUR CHRISTIAN AND ETC. BROTHERS AND SISTERS CRIMES.

AND STILL NONE OF YOU APOLOGIZED.

You all expect that me, a Muslim, support this?
    But ofcourse you do.
    I expect even though, when I give my condelences and regrets your all going to say the same ole thing. "You raghead" you camel..." you sandn*****"...

go back home..and blah and blah.

honestly, i don't give a rats a$$ how u feel or say.
    why should i apologoze for criminals who use my religion? I'm offering my condelences as a human. I don't see you ignorant folks apologizing whenever a Christian, Jew, and etc. commits a crime . Hell, everyday I hear a crime is committed...so why don't you ignorant folks apologize, awww let me guess...whenever one of yall's commit a crime. no mention of religion, just when a Muslim does.

If you fools study Islam, you would see it mentions this:

you would read it says do not kill women, sick men, or children during actions in war.

Except those who are weak and oppressed
    men, women, and children
    who have no means in their power
    nor a guide post in their way.

When the Russian Christians murdered Chechen Muslim little boys including their fathers, brothers, and sons none of you APOLOGIZED.
    When those Russian Christians have been slaughtering and committing genocide on these Muslim Chechen for years NONE OF YOU APOLOGIZED.
    When these Russian Christians raped, killed, and beat these Chechen Muslim women for years none of YOU APOLOGIZED,
    When a year ago, when they founf a mass grave of more then 2000 Chechen Muslim boys and men by Russian Christians none of you apologized, but ofcourse you spoke of Saddams' genocide but you didn't speak of your Christian brothers and sisters actions.

I bet none of you know what this battle between Chechens and Russians is. I bet noen of you know that this been happening more then 20 yrs. I bet none of you know that YOUR RUSSIAN CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AND SISTER BEGAN THIS GENOCIDE YEARS AGO, NO THE CHECHEN MUSLIMS.
    Your Christian brothers and sisters, committed genocide on these Chechen Muslims for years, Clinton HAD TO STOP IT.

I don't approve of their actions of killing innocent people,.
    But IT SEEMS NONE OF YOU APOLOGIZED THEIR YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO WERE VICTIMS FROM THESE RUSSIANS CHRISTIANS.

For an example, one of the women who blew the airplane up. Her husband or brother was killed by a Russian Christian.

Still none of you apologized for those Chechen Muslims who have been slaughtered, raped, and killed for YEARS BY YOUR RUSSIANS CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

I don't approve of any Muslim to rewrite or use my religion for their crimes. When the Holy Quran states plain and simple. Do not murder women, children, and sick men in any actions of war.

But ofcourse none of you know that your too busy calling us names. and bla and blah..so CALL ME WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT EXPECT ME TO OPEN MY MUSLIM MOUTH AND SPOUT TO YOU ALL OF YOUR CHRISTIAN AND ETC. BROTHERS AND SISTERS CRIMES.

AND STILL NONE OF YOU APOLOGIZED.

No, we didn't "apologize" over Chechnya. Why should we? Russia is not a "Christian" nation, and I doubt the Muslims there were killed because they were Muslims per se, but because they were separatists.

When Muslims were being raped and killed in Serbo-Croatia, it was the U.S. providing aid to Muslim victims. What were Muslim states doing?

I don't like what the US is doing in Iraq, but..where was the Muslim world when it came to Saddam Hussein?

As a recent (Arab) columnist pointed out, the Muslim world has been remarkably silent about the Jihadists. In the U.S. at least, silence means assent. No matter what the Qur'an says, to be silent in the face of actions which violate it is to give tacit approval. Or else, it's just plain cowardice.