Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please I need help.

Hi everyone!

My name is Kristina, I came to US 2 years ago. US citizen, promised me pay my education in US, he signed my supporting documents, when i first, arrived to US he sad that he doesn't have money right now, that he will help me later with my education, he sad just start working in my office, than we'll get your education, i start working in his office, cleaning, typing, what ever i could, i helped him to clean his house, i'm still working to him, he doesn't want to pay me, he never payed me, he sad he is goona ship me back,if i don't do what ever he says,what i should do? Please help me! I can't sleep, i can't eat, i start having health problems from stress and presures,
    Please give some help and advises.

Hi everyone!

My name is Kristina, I came to US 2 years ago. US citizen, promised me pay my education in US, he signed my supporting documents, when i first, arrived to US he sad that he doesn't have money right now, that he will help me later with my education, he sad just start working in my office, than we'll get your education, i start working in his office, cleaning, typing, what ever i could, i helped him to clean his house, i'm still working to him, he doesn't want to pay me, he never payed me, he sad he is goona ship me back,if i don't do what ever he says,what i should do? Please help me! I can't sleep, i can't eat, i start having health problems from stress and presures,
    Please give some help and advises.

Get all the documentation that you can.
    Your passport, the original visa that you entered on. Everything that you can. You can definetly apply for VAWA which is a way for you to legally adjust based on oppression such as yours. Slavery is abolished and the US citizen that applied for you to come here will be prosecuted. Call the BCIS...do not be afraid. You will be able to be legal here and hopefully your US sponser will sit in jail for more than the 2 years that he kept you here in slavery.
    Good Luck

Uh...Lost in Space & J doe..Dont u think u need to ask a few more questions here before throwing around "VAWA"???

I didnt hear anything from this girl talking about Adj of Status. You dont even know what visa she came on. for that matter, she may not be legally able to work. could very well be here on Q-visa or anything. we dont know as she has not given us any info to determine her case. Actually sounds like she most likely came here on F-1 to study and never attended classes.

Oh Brother.. US sponser sitting in jail for this....????/Get a grip.

KRistina

You have to give us more info, such as what visa type u came here with, and if you are in legal status. I am assuming this was not a fiance visa or one that would allow you to adjust status for a greencard.

It doesn't seem like the USC is a husband? Kristina didn't mention anything regarding marriage!

Before anybody offers any suggestions, she needs to answer questions like 4 now mentioned.

Thank you for your answers,

I came to this country on F-1 student visa, I did not attend to school, I could not attend to school on my own, I trusted my sponsor, but he made me work. I have evidence that I went to his office and work for him every day since 2002, he did not give me any money. I'm out status. Many times he said "if you want to live in America you need to sell your body" he told me a lot of very insulting and offensive words.
    I brought for him presents from my home country. First he treated me good with respect, found for me insurance, showed me that he was paying, I got insurance card, when I got sick I called insurance company, they told me they can't cover my expenses, because he (my sponsor) did not make payment, I still get bills from hospital, but I can't pay.
    Many times I mentioned about my education, he said if you'll go what will happen to my company, he said we need to work. I respected and trusted him. Now he doesn't care where I leave, what I wear.
    I said please give me some money, I need to get some warm clothes fro winter, he said "I'm sorry I can't pay you, you don't have Social Security Number" he said and says if I do not work he always threatens, saying "We'll ship your *** out of here"
    I have been sexual harassment victim so many times, for example: he always talks about girls, how **** they are, what they wear,, make very bad inappropriate comments, make fun of me in front of other Americans. He always walks around almost naked near me. He does not respect another culture or people, he always says "you are not American..you deserve to die.. kill them all, another phrase he likes,, you stack'm I wack'm. I have seen and talked to so many Americans but I have never seen like him.. ignorant, racist, uneducated. I am not talking about his moral behavior, every time when we see African American or Mexican people, he always scream and tell them f-k you all, we gotta kill these f-rs. One day we were coming from work..in his car we saw a black guy was walking down the street.. and he pulled over the car and starts yelling and screaming.. And he grabbed his gun.. And was going to shoot that black guy.. I was so afraid.. I wish I could prove a lot of things he does or did that I have known, he lies to everybody, even government, he thinks he gets away from everything or everybody.. he always says that someday he will milk the government or something like that.. which I do not understand.. I am not sure if I wrote it correctly.. Recently when I asked him to give me some money to leave, he said, "good-bye" I'll get another girl, who will listen to me and work, and start looking for girls from internet.
    From stress and pressure I have heart tingling and head ache every day, I lost my sleep. Every night I'm very afraid, afraid of Immigration officers can come and take me out from here, I'm afraid that he can call to immigration.

Michael
    That is one smart American. I congratulate him ! A fraudster tried messing with us and got burnt !
    Love it !

Sounds too bad to be true. It looks more like Michael has just created another personality to offend. Sad soul. Poor *******.