free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interview Result

my wife and i just has and interview last wednesday personaly i think it went fine we were able to answer question and the immigration officer took my i-94 (is that sign of being approved or they always take i-94 during interview) but she didnt take my EAD and she didnt say if we were approved nor denied she just told us to wait the result via mail. How long do we need to wait and do you think we were approved. i check my case online and it says last updated was aug 6, 2009 but information hasnt changed.

my wife and i just has and interview last wednesday personaly i think it went fine we were able to answer question and the immigration officer took my i-94 (is that sign of being approved or they always take i-94 during interview) but she didnt take my EAD and she didnt say if we were approved nor denied she just told us to wait the result via mail. How long do we need to wait and do you think we were approved. i check my case online and it says last updated was aug 6, 2009 but information hasnt changed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    They always take the I-94. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No they don't. I have mine still in my passport. And I know many others have it still too.

They did not take my EAD either, as I still needed it. Just because you go to an interview, doesn't mean you are going to get your Green Card shortly.

Just saying like.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

heya... sprintie is right they didnt take mines either.... maybe different officers do different things... mines just wrote in my passport something about ome of my applications was approve and one was waiting on for approval i think it was the name check we were waiting on...

Some time they take I-94, and some time they don't...(No one knows the law) and they do not use the logic:
    I know and have seen many things happens at USCIS Offices. this is only due to lack of Immigration Laws, INA, CFR, if you are dealing this with Immigration you should know the laws and how to take action and what paper work is to be taken from the applicant.
    One is the case I have seen&gt; Person was interviewed Officer had taken I-94, interview went very well she said you will get a letter in the mailwithout stamping his passport after three weeks a guy get his (I-551) green Card... he came to me...asking is it okay with out a stamp in my passport I can have a Green Card. I said yes you are OKay. do not worry about that.
    When he went for his interview for Citizenship no one had asked why you don't have a stamp in your passport. after the Oath I went and talked to the Director, I asked him why from some candidates you take I-94, and stamp the passports. and some of the you have taken the I-94 and never stamped the and candidates get his/her I-551, LPR status...how it works there should be some kind of law or some logic How do you complete you files....Director said he/she must have for got to stamp the passport, and some time the for get to collect the I-94 it happens due to shortage of staff....Which is not true...

I just received a letter from them asking for my daughters birth certifcate before they can decide now if i send it to them you think they will approve my application? And also why are asking for it shes not even part of the petition.

Is your daughter a USC? Maybe they are just looking for more evidence of bonafide marriage.

my daughter is not USC actually she is my daughter from my previous marriage.

USCIS will often ask for birth certificates of all children of the marriage and outside the marriage. It's pretty standard.