free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pasha

Is it possible that a woman's period may be delayed because of being sometime sexually inactive and after starting to have s*e*x* again the period may be delayed?

Is it possible that a woman's period may be delayed because of being sometime sexually inactive and after starting to have s*e*x* again the period may be delayed?

Dear Aguila ,

How have ya been ? nice to hear from you.... Lol.... I am kinda embarrassed to answer this one on immigration website .... Write me all details in e mail... I will answer you.... It is very rare but it could be one of those possibilities .... But I got to know little more... and if you want to delete this post let me know... I will delete my reply once u read it then u can delete whole post ... lol.... how are things going on with you I 751... ? Pasha

Sounds like the pitter patter of little feet to me.
    Sweet Madame Belu

Looks like the good doctor chose to use email, so let me offer my non-professional comment. There are many causes for a women's cycle to become irregular. Irregular meaning either shorter or longer periods of time between cycles. Often times it can be brought on by stress or anxiety, as well as hormonal imbalances, poor diet, strenuous exercise (including a change in the frequency of s e x ), weight loss and gain, other medical conditions and the obvious, pregnancy. Typically, when factors other than pregnancy are involved, the abnormal cycle can either be abbreviated or extended.

Sounds to me like Aguila is doing more than just researching I-751 waivers! :;

It has been shown in numerous studies that women that live together often start cycling together. It could be that the women you knew in college all lived in the same sorority house and happened to cycle at the end of the month?

Speaking of office, a strange thing can happen where women who are grouped together for long periods of time (like at work) get sychronized periods. They all get it at the same time. That's when you need to know when to tip toe.

Myself, I'm so mean all the time, when I get PMS I get silly and giddy, good mood. TMI, I know, but not all of us get b i t c h y before our periods.
    Sweet Madame Belu

Actually, I believe the common term for this is "resonating". It occurs also in male female relationships as well, with regard to mental disorders, allergies, food intolerancies etc.

I was thinking the exact same thing, J.D.
    Sweet Madame Belu