free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Pending AOS status.

Hello,

I applied for my AOS (I-485) for my K-1 visa in April 2007. My biometrics appt was in may. In June 2007 by case was transferred to CSC. Since then I have not heard anything from CSC. Intially when we sent the application in mail to chicago the first package got lost so we sent the other package. But unfortunately the 1st package also reached. So we had 2 cases filed. Then we wrote to them and paid money for 2 cases and asked them to stop the 1st case. Would this have affected the processing in any way. I am really worried. I have already paid a lot of money and I do not have a job to pay anymore. Please help me.Is there anywy I can know whats happening with my case.

Hello,

I applied for my AOS (I-485) for my K-1 visa in April 2007. My biometrics appt was in may. In June 2007 by case was transferred to CSC. Since then I have not heard anything from CSC. Intially when we sent the application in mail to chicago the first package got lost so we sent the other package. But unfortunately the 1st package also reached. So we had 2 cases filed. Then we wrote to them and paid money for 2 cases and asked them to stop the 1st case. Would this have affected the processing in any way. I am really worried. I have already paid a lot of money and I do not have a job to pay anymore. Please help me.Is there anywy I can know whats happening with my case.