free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rep Tom Cole-Okla absurd statement

Can anyone believe a U.S. congressman could make a statement like this?

Open letter to Rep. Tom Cole

Rep. Cole, your statement,"If George W. Bush loses the election, Osama Bin Laden wins the election. It's that simple." is disgusting and untrue.Osama would like nothing more than to keep Bush as president because Pres Bush and his core group of advisors-Rumsfeld,Chaney, Wolfowitz, and Rice responded to Al Quidq exactly as I suspect Osama planned. I don't presume to know what is in Osama's mind but I would suspect he hoped the USA would do something to enrage muslims throughout the world.Bingo, the USA alone, with a few token supporters invaded a secular Muslim country and it has inflamed the Muslim world. Then inviting Muslims to "bring it on," has resulted in the death of hundreds of our young men, and thousands of Iraqi civilions, not to mention the maiming of thousands more U.S. young men and Iraqi men, women, and children.I suspect Osama is very pleased with his evil handiwork and would like nothing better than to keep George W Bush as president.

Can anyone believe a U.S. congressman could make a statement like this?

Open letter to Rep. Tom Cole

Rep. Cole, your statement,"If George W. Bush loses the election, Osama Bin Laden wins the election. It's that simple." is disgusting and untrue.Osama would like nothing more than to keep Bush as president because Pres Bush and his core group of advisors-Rumsfeld,Chaney, Wolfowitz, and Rice responded to Al Quidq exactly as I suspect Osama planned. I don't presume to know what is in Osama's mind but I would suspect he hoped the USA would do something to enrage muslims throughout the world.Bingo, the USA alone, with a few token supporters invaded a secular Muslim country and it has inflamed the Muslim world. Then inviting Muslims to "bring it on," has resulted in the death of hundreds of our young men, and thousands of Iraqi civilions, not to mention the maiming of thousands more U.S. young men and Iraqi men, women, and children.I suspect Osama is very pleased with his evil handiwork and would like nothing better than to keep George W Bush as president.

It's an interesting paradox going on these days. Muslims (to put mildly) don't like the U.S. and scores of them crave to immigrate to America. Why?

In my opinion the answer is simple:
    They will gain access to the Western standards and level of living in a society that guarantees them freedom to practice whatever brand of Islam they choose including an anti-American.

Seeing the TV pictures of an ordinary Iraqis throwing stones at the U.S. servicemen begs a question do the W. Bush's advisors and all the bozo-experts on Iraq really know what we've got ourselves into in that Muslim country? Where's all the cheers and rejoice of being liberated?! Who's really in control over there? Iraqi Counsel or mullahs in mosques? "New Free and Democratic Iraq" is (in my opinion) a pile of crap that is being sold to the Western audiences. Do the Iraqis really want to be "free" and "democratic" in a secular Muslim country? The freedom the Iraqis got now is to engage in a bitter (and possibly bloody) rivalry for influence and domination of their brand of Islam. I don't think anybody fully understands the complexity and possible outcome of the current situation. On one hand the Americans and the coalition are blind folded by their own political and economical agendas. (how pathetic was a proposition to give greencards to Iraq's nuclear and other scientists in exchange for the information on WMD?!) On the other the Rule of Islam stands firm and even increases it's influence.

Also by just looking at the Israel(sort of democracy)-Palestinian(Muslim) conflict that rages for decades would've been enough (in my opinion) to keep away from Iraq. Every time I hear that another U.S. serviceman dies in Iraq thanks to W. Bush's bull$hit makes me a firm Democrat. Iraq has become a front line for anybody who wants to hurt the U.S.

There's no way W. Bush will pull the troops out of Iraq on the election year unless (again in my opinion) the public outcry over the casualties will force the administration to act. But with all the brain-washing going on in the American mass media the chances of that are slim.

So, does anybody want to join a new body-bag business?

[This message was edited by sup on March 07, 2004 at 03:00 AM.]

Rep. Cole, must be leving in the world of fantasy, you see the clear picture of his mind.
    He must be out of his mind.
    The Aramed Forces of United States are to save our borders," NOT FOR OTHERS"
    WE must fight to get all those uniformed man and women back on this soil from all over the world.
    Bush Adminstration and the Media are tring to get the general public off from what we are facing in the US, Economy drain, Companies
    closing, Jobs exported, Textiel Lockout, No local jobs, and much more to add. This Government had put all our Armed Forces and general Public working in Foreign Countries in danger.
    I have seen in UK that if govt. try to put any law or act against the will of Public they demonstrate against the bills. but here we set and watch, then cry. they have put all the nation on two or more jobs, so they can not think other them money. Now see the developing Countries, like India, they have a democracy, thay might be poor but they have brain. They don't go into other country to solve problems, like us.
    Due to this Adminsration we have lost many good friends. This is an elected Kingdom which give a chances to all politician to make money.
    This is a political games they play with us at the cost of our life's. This is not the democracy. Like father like son.
    If you all with cool mind think what wrong we have done to all this countries, and why they are against us. They are against our Adminstrative policy, Not against the general public, wrong polices had left us alone.
    France, Germany, China,and all Arab and muslims were against the war. United Nation is a puppet organization, has lost his values after few years all those Asian, and Middle-East will go with them. We have lost business, in all sectors of industries look at our exports "None"
    You can see the shirts/pants and other clothings, Companies are labeling like Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, these countires to not manufacture clothings, they only have oil, pertochemical plants, and few others, all eatables, clothings shoes, all are imported from India, China, France, Gernamy, Philippens, Spain, few from UK, and US.
    We must get out of all countries and bring our brave forces to this soil. Not to protect others on account of US lifes.

[This message was edited by Adam on March 07, 2004 at 10:18 AM.]

Maybe the best alternative is to let George W. Bush go back to Texas in November. Let's all do what we can to make this happen.

God Bless the USA and George W. Bush!!!

The more the world hates us..

The more the world wants to immigrate here.

I ****ing love the irony!

-= nav =-

LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON. ONE TERM AND YOUR OUT.

To upChuck.......We'll see....We'll see
    Hey Chuck....you seem so much like all the Democrats out there....so quick & easy to criticize, but offering nothing. What do you think John Kerry has to offer - he(Kerry) certainly hasn't defined himself for the American people or offered anything of significance other than the usual Bush bashing and criticisms.......

he might repair relations with other countries of the world for starters.