free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K 1 Visa question. need help

I have friend that is married to a man from another country. He is on a K-1 Visa. They have been together for a year. She recently found out he was cheating on her w/ one of her cousins. Because of that she wants to get a divorce, but her husband is afraid he will get shipped back to his country if she divorces him before they complete their interview. Can he still get his 10 year visa while on his k-1 visa even though he is divorced??? Please help.

I have friend that is married to a man from another country. He is on a K-1 Visa. They have been together for a year. She recently found out he was cheating on her w/ one of her cousins. Because of that she wants to get a divorce, but her husband is afraid he will get shipped back to his country if she divorces him before they complete their interview. Can he still get his 10 year visa while on his k-1 visa even though he is divorced??? Please help.

If he is abused by his wife then he can apply for a hardship waiver, but being male will make it difficult. She should file for an annullment based on marriage fraud which will bar him for life.And she should act immediately before he does.

She didnt abuse him. She is upset that he cheated on her but still wants him to be able to live in this country. Hes begging her to not get a divorce but she already started the paperwork. She thought that there was another way for him to get his visa even when she divorced him. Should she forgive him & give him another chance??

Never forgive a cheater. Someone who cheats is also a fraud. I know from first hand experience. I forgave a cheater and it was the single worst mistake of my life. I would beg anyone in the same situation to get out and never look back. It will literally ruin your life to "forgive" a cheater.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by confused002:
    She didnt abuse him. She is upset that he cheated on her but still wants him to be able to live in this country. Hes begging her to not get a divorce but she already started the paperwork. She thought that there was another way for him to get his visa even when she divorced him. Should she forgive him & give him another chance?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    "Should she" is a moral question....but to answer her immigration question, a petition for divorce can be withdrawn at any time prior to a judge declaring the marriage terminated. Of course, in order to adjust status, the alien would need to satisfy the requirement to demonstrate that the marriage is still viable at any AOS interview, if called for one.
    The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

GET THE HELL OUT OF THE US, WE DON'T NEED MORE SCUM. AND YOU, LEARN ENGLISH.
    to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
    GET THE HELL OUT OF THE US, WE DON'T NEED MORE SCUM. AND YOU, LEARN ENGLISH. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you should read the posts before posting your hateful rants! Do you have a brain? Why do you want to portray America as being so hateful - what's wrong with you??????

there's nothing wrong with me jack a/s/s/, and yes, I did read the message, sounds like a soap opera.
    to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
    there's nothing wrong with me jack a/s/s/, and yes, I did read the message, sounds like a soap opera. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, jack a$$! You didn't read the message! You come on here to disrupt this board with your hateful comments. Don't know why you think it's okay? Go get a life, you a$$wipe and leave the people who need help alone!