free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Immigration fervor fuels racist extremism

May 17, 2006 " The raging national debate over immigration is stoking the fires of racist extremism across the country. Neo-Nazis and other white supremacists are ratcheting up the intensity of their bloodthirsty "race war" rhetoric, and violent hate crimes against Hispanics, regardless of their immigration status, appear to be on the rise.
    "The immigration furor has been critical to the growth we've seen in hate groups over the last several years," said Mark Potok, director of the Southern Poverty Law Center's Intelligence Project, which recently reported a 33 percent growth in hate groups over a five-year period, from 602 in 2000 to 803 in 2005.

Read full article here:

http://www.splcenter.org/news/item.jsp?aid=186

May 17, 2006 " The raging national debate over immigration is stoking the fires of racist extremism across the country. Neo-Nazis and other white supremacists are ratcheting up the intensity of their bloodthirsty "race war" rhetoric, and violent hate crimes against Hispanics, regardless of their immigration status, appear to be on the rise.
    "The immigration furor has been critical to the growth we've seen in hate groups over the last several years," said Mark Potok, director of the Southern Poverty Law Center's Intelligence Project, which recently reported a 33 percent growth in hate groups over a five-year period, from 602 in 2000 to 803 in 2005.

Read full article here:

http://www.splcenter.org/news/item.jsp?aid=186

[COLOR:BLUE][B]When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault.

One day it will have to be officially admitted that

Don't forget to muddy the waters by insinuating that anyone who opposes extra rights for illegal immigrants is a Neo-nazi anti-immigrant racist.

In the same manner don't forget to muddy the waters by insinuating that anyone who mentions the facts pointing to connection between immigration fervor and racist extremism is simply making those facts up.

Including the statistical numbers , of 33% growth in hate groups over a five year period (602 in 2000 to 803 in 2005), and the fact of their direct involvement in anti-immigrant activities and propaganda

[COLOR:BLUE][B]When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault.

Immigration fervor, like the illegal aliens who are demanding special rights? That kind of immigration fervor? I suppose they could be racist.

Don't you know that, for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction? It's not just physics.

Calling me a racist for being a part of the reaction is not going sway me. And I'm probably not the only racist who married a foreigner.

This year, we had 2 million criminals protesting in the streets. If that's not disturbing enough, criminals in Congress are pandering to these criminals. Shouldn't that bother any law abiding citizen? Is "law abiding" now synonymous with "racist"?

No, illegal aliens don't demand special rights, only HUMAN rights.
    Besides, one who advanced the reasonable Bill to solve the current immigration impass is NOT an illegal , but a Senate JC Chairman, Arlen Specter.
    And it is the President of the United States of America who first called to Congress to come up with reasonable solution to this problem.

It's indeed FAIR, NumbersUS and other spin-off creatures of John Tanton who stand on the way of practical, workable solution to immigration problem, and I don't have to repeat over and over again who else John Tanton is affiliated with and how he had direct involvements with Hate Groups through here and even abroad.

If you still don't have an idea, go and read this article here and thEn we talk:

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intel...cle.jsp?aid=93

Calling me a racist for being a part of the reaction is not going sway me. And I'm probably not the only racist who married a foreigner.
    How do I know you are not a liar who could in fact be the member of some Hate Group, pretending to be married to foreigner so he/she could spew all this hate filled messages (I have read some of your posts) while falsely claiming not to be the racist?

If I come to this forum and say "I am married to a black woman , but I think all black people should be lynched, but I am not a racist because as I said I am married to one" , wouldn't such statement make everyone laugh, to say the least?

I don't ask you to love Jesus-style or support all and any Alien who exists on American soil, but for the sake of sanity, open your eyes and learn to make distinctions , don't lump ALL in the same group, even though they all could be Illegal Aliens.

What if some had become illegal for no fault of their own or had no choice or were simply dumped here as kids (like that kid in Ohio who was almost deported but got temporary stay of deportation)?

How can you say "Since this and that particular man/woman is Felon/Criminals and ALSO an Illegal Alien it means that ALL Illegal Aliens are also Felons/Criminals"?
    It is insane, it's like saying "Because there are murderers, thieves and felons who are also US Citizens , it means that all US Citizens are egregious criminals and felons"?
    How could anyone ever say that unless one was insane?

we had 2 million criminals protesting in the streets...
    There you go... Did you ID them all? All 2 millions of them? Did you run criminal background checks on 2 million people marching on the street?
    How, from whence did you get the idea that all 2 million people who marched on the streets voicing their support for Senate introduced Immigration Reform Bill were all criminals?
    Perhaps next you going to say that Senator Specter, Hagel, Martinez and almost sixty others who voted for the Bill, along with our President, are criminals?

You need to check with psychiatrist before posting such insanity here...

Talk to me of "law abiding"..

You are simply mentally ill maniac who seeks to scapegoat 12 million people on the account of your very own mental/spiritual/personal diseases and problems.

No, they demand special rights. Why should any one of them get be granted permission to stay and work before everyone who has LEGALLY applied for these rights is granted such rights? That is a special right they're demanding to be given priority over people (like my wife) who are waiting for work authorization. She is quite frankly pissed about the ordeal.

Why can't I lump them all together? Don't you lump everyone together who disagrees with you as hateful racists?

Yes, I consider most of that 2 million as criminals. Maybe not all currently illegal aliens. I'm sure many of them were granted amnesty by Reagan. That didn't make them no longer criminals, it just means that they didn't have to answer for their crimes.

And furthermore, if you support someone in criminal activity, yes, I consider you a criminal too. Congress is no exception. The fact that they are attacking the immigration issue at the FRUIT instead of the ROOT is evidence that they are likely being swayed by corporations who take advantage of low wage illegal work. Yes, criminals!

I don't believe anyone about their interest in solving inhumane immigration policies in this country who do not the LEGAL process of immigration their first priority. Frankly, I don't see squat being done about the legal immigration process. Lawmakers are working towards giving immigration criminals rights that do not apply to those who are struggling through the process legally, waiting in line, etc.

This kind of reasoning would lead one to expect that the next big debate in this country will be over traffic. People cutting through corn fields and wheat fields in the midwest because "traffic is too slow, gas prices are too high and the road wasn't going in the direction I wanted to go."

And you've read my posts? You mean the replies to the guy who's name was "pinche gringos"?

Yes, I consider most of that 2 million as criminals.
    This BS doesn't need a comment

I'm sure many of them were granted amnesty by Reagan.
    1. How you know all 2 millions of them weren't born in US or granted LPR other than through amnesty?
    Obviously you are racist who made such assumptions (that they all are former illegals) based on racial profiling.

2. The law is the law, you hypocrite!
    Don't you claim to be against illegals ONLY on the account of their legal status?
    Now read:
    If Pres. Reagan and US Congress granted anyone or group of people an amnesty, by LAW that person or group of people are no longer liable for what they were pardoned.
    The LAW declares them to be LEGAL PERMANENT RESIDENTS.

Unless you consider yourself a tyrannical emperor who is above the law and can reverse the order of law and declare anyone granted LPR through Reagan amnesty a CRIMINAL, you can't argue with that (and if youstill do, then you better have a good insurance and place reserved in mental asylum).

And furthermore, if you support someone in criminal activity, yes, I consider you a criminal too.
    This is a typical racist LIE: being present in US without authorisation is NOT a Crime

If you weren't a racist and just were calling CRIMINAL everyone who ever committed civil offence, then you would also declare CRIMINALS all drivers who ever speed at least one mile above the speed limit on highhway and you would probably have to declare yoursef a CRIMINAL too (unless you are disabled or suffering from some debilitating disorder that doesn't allow you to drive).

by LAW that person or group of people are no longer liable for what they were pardoned.
    Did I stutter?

That didn't make them no longer criminals, it just means that they didn't have to answer for their crimes.
    No. It doesn't look like it.

Impenetrable--You claim illegal aliens are only demanding "human rights"? What human rights? There is no "human right" to enter the U.S. There is no "human right" to work here. There is no "human right" to live here. There is no "human right" to U.S. citizenship or residency. Illegal aliens do get (free) medical care and educations for their children. If they work, even illegally, they are entitled to be paid for that work. So, just what other "human rights" do illegal aliens not get? And if they have U.S. citizen kids, there is nothing preventing them on the part of the U.S. from taking said children back to their homelands, so that the family is not split up. The "human rights" you're talking about are probably those that Third World nations through the UN are trying to force on the developed world to suit their own ends.