50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: We are at fault

I have sent the following letter to all the senators and Represenative I know and to all the media I know. You should copy and paste to as many as you know.

If we don't demand a small level of performance from our government they we are at fault.

Karl Krueger

I am Karl Krueger a Democratic candidate for President. www.krueger08.com The border crossing by illegals is just a symptom of a bigger problem in the Immigration and Naturalization Service.

To prove my point checkout their web site for how long you have to wait to get a change of a temporary Green Card to a regular Green Card. The wait is 8 months. This is after waiting for a year to get the temporary.

Think about it. You paid $1,500 to get the first Green Card and waited a year. Now you have paid $250 to wait another 8 months for upgrading to a permanent 10-year card. This is a process that requires a ten-minute at most administrative process. The proof that they have the manpower to do the process in a timely manner is that the wait never gets longer at any process center. So they have allowed a backlog to develope and then just stay even.

If you ran a business that way you would soon be out of business.

What really grips me is that this is an indication that our Senators and Representative are NOT doing their jobs. They are the board of directors of this service corporation we call the United States of America. They have allowed this management induce contempt for the American Stockholder to continue. I am a former employee of this Service Corporation and I know this unacceptable performance is not allowed in every agency. I maintained a suspense file for the agency I worked at and it worked very well with one exception. That exception was a favorite of the boss and they of course questioned the process when the favored one failed to perform.

My point is the INS is just a large failure. If the Congress mandated that the job task (issuing Green Card) was to be completed in 14 days or half the fees would be returned and if not completed in 30 days the total fees would be returned there would be no unreasonable wait.

This is just one more example of the contempt the agencies have for the American people and those they should be serving.

I can give you many more examples but it is the President and Congress that are failing to supervise these agencies. It is our money and time that is being wasted.

Colonel Karl Krueger

I have sent the following letter to all the senators and Represenative I know and to all the media I know. You should copy and paste to as many as you know.

If we don't demand a small level of performance from our government they we are at fault.

Karl Krueger

I am Karl Krueger a Democratic candidate for President. www.krueger08.com The border crossing by illegals is just a symptom of a bigger problem in the Immigration and Naturalization Service.

To prove my point checkout their web site for how long you have to wait to get a change of a temporary Green Card to a regular Green Card. The wait is 8 months. This is after waiting for a year to get the temporary.

Think about it. You paid $1,500 to get the first Green Card and waited a year. Now you have paid $250 to wait another 8 months for upgrading to a permanent 10-year card. This is a process that requires a ten-minute at most administrative process. The proof that they have the manpower to do the process in a timely manner is that the wait never gets longer at any process center. So they have allowed a backlog to develope and then just stay even.

If you ran a business that way you would soon be out of business.

What really grips me is that this is an indication that our Senators and Representative are NOT doing their jobs. They are the board of directors of this service corporation we call the United States of America. They have allowed this management induce contempt for the American Stockholder to continue. I am a former employee of this Service Corporation and I know this unacceptable performance is not allowed in every agency. I maintained a suspense file for the agency I worked at and it worked very well with one exception. That exception was a favorite of the boss and they of course questioned the process when the favored one failed to perform.

My point is the INS is just a large failure. If the Congress mandated that the job task (issuing Green Card) was to be completed in 14 days or half the fees would be returned and if not completed in 30 days the total fees would be returned there would be no unreasonable wait.

This is just one more example of the contempt the agencies have for the American people and those they should be serving.

I can give you many more examples but it is the President and Congress that are failing to supervise these agencies. It is our money and time that is being wasted.

Colonel Karl Krueger