free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: LOLZ

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html

How come every time a chopper goes down its always mechanical problem. Atleast give credit to Muslim Freedom fighters for their skillful attack.

Well...I dont mind these mechanical problems if they keep on coming

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html

How come every time a chopper goes down its always mechanical problem. Atleast give credit to Muslim Freedom fighters for their skillful attack.

Well...I dont mind these mechanical problems if they keep on coming

Why would anybody give credit to Muslim freedom fighters, when they are killing innocent people, what are you doing applauding the Iraqis.

Have you given any thought for those 14 US soldiers and their families!!!!

thanks Davdah, never heard of him before, but he is one sicko!!!

I dont mind a joke or two, and some of the posting on here are quite funny to read, but
    making remarks like that, he needs to be kicked off this site.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
    by the way manali is a female,manali u retard b i t c h what's ur problim? screw u and screw the muslims freedom fighters,even though iam a muslim ,,ur sick in ur head ,,give credit to thoes idiots who killed other ppl ?ther criminals?why r u living in the u.s if u hate them so much?get the h e l l out of the country and go back and live with ur freedom fighters then,idiots like u with these stinky brains r the who ones who make us all looks bad ,,bcoz ur nothing but a b i t c h sick person who feels happy to c other ppl gets killed,,where r u from manali?saudi or afghanistan or where ever the hell ur from listen to this..like it or not,,each country in the middle east gets money from the u.s goverment every year for help,,and why?to support thoes idiots bcoz our leaders r ****ing our bloods,,and at the end ,instead of appreciate them and pay them something in return,,no we kill them?and not just them,,we kill our own ppl,,u should be a shame of ur self,,ppl like u makes me hope if god dissapear the whole god ****t middle east ,,so ppl will live in peace,we come to this country and they respect us and they give us ther citizen and and we live in ther country and we use ther money ,,and live in ther country ,and at the end we kill them and we talk s h i t about the country,,listen,,its simple ,,,just buy 1 way ticket manali and go back to ur home country and live in peace with ur freedom fighters ,1 way tickit ,,i think it will be around $800 ,,not bad at all,,and give up the u.s citizen or ur status thats if u were legal anyway ,,and get the h e l l out of the country,,and we wounder somewtimes,,why the u.s immigration give us a hard time sometimes specially us the middle eastern,,,bcoz of idiots like u and ur freedom fighters,and sometimes i dont blaim them ,,and who pay the price at the end,,ppl like me who gets stuck in the process bcoz iam from there,bcoz a s s h o l e s like u make us look bad,and why r u talking about the u.s ?just to let everybody know's and not alot of ppl know this,,if u live in saudi arabia and ur baby born over ther they won't give him/her the saudi citizen..bcoz hes originaly not from there,,kuwait is the same thing,,iam jordanian and jordan is almost the same thing,,ppl from the poor country's if they marry a jordanian citizen ,,they will live for ever on a work permint ,,and no citizen also,,what else?in afghanistan ther is no sunni muslims allowed to have a sunni mosk build over there,bcoz of the shi3a ...we come to the u.s and they respect us and we get the citizen and taxes back,,and respect and they make them feel like a normal human been,,and look at the u.s id or the u.s passport manali,,ther is no relagion mentioned in there?at my jordanian passport and my jordanian id ,,the relegion is before the name,,and not just jordan,,but all the country's over there..is this mean something to u ?get a life and look at ur self in the mirror before making comment and look at ur country and that screwed up place where u come from before u open ur mouth,bcoz discremenation and hate only come from there ,,but not all of us offcourse,,but alot of us,ppl born there and the first thing they teach them is how to hate the u.s and israel and the westerns and i dont know who,,get a life ,,get a lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You go, Mike! Stated perfectly! People like you, Manali, are painting a bad picture of Muslims. I'm with Mike, go get a life - a productive life!

3 cheers for Mike!!!!

It's times like this when you wonder how the hell Manali got in this country, yet poor Mike is still waiting it out.