free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: .

Now, are we surprised that someone from the HISPANIC caucus would "run from" HR 4437? I doubt he supported it in the first place, and I bet he supports a "temporary worker program" as well, particularly for Hispanics

Speaking of "speculation"--are you basing your comment that the House is "running away from 4437" on just Bonilla's comments? THAT'S an even bigger supposition than mine. He's still Hispanic, and I'm sure the marches did influence him, just as they influenced Americans who aren't Hispanic the opposite way. As for this country being "Hispanic", think again. "Hispanic" is an ethnicity and Hispanics intermarry with the rest of the population at quite high rates. Being "Hispanic" will likely come to mean as much as being "Italian" does these days (and there are probably far more people of Italian ancestry here than Hispanics, but we don't have a separate Census category for THEM.) As I have posted elsewhere, my "Hispanic" niece and nephews, all of whom were born here, do not speak Spanish and are all married to nonHispanics with kids who are all-American mutts. But say, for the sake of argument, that assimilation doesn't take place--would you really want to live in an "Hispanic" US? In a country as corrupt and lawless as say, Mexico? Would you really want to see re-created here what these people are leaving? People bring their values with them, and that doesn't go just for Hispanics. Also, if assimilation doesn't take place (i.e. people don't learn English) then you can bet that they and their kids will remain in poverty for several generations.

I respect human life, too, but I respect it more when it doesn't break our laws. And I can't help but wonder--if you "respect" human life, does that mean that the countries sending these "immigrants", most especially Mexico, DON'T?! By the way, I'm ARAB-American--does that mean you're going to be just as happy when you realize that many of the illegal aliens who would be legalized are Muslims? And that the values THEY bring with them do not generally include tolerance for other religions? And support the idea of a religious rather than a secular state?

I am a American and I support the Mexican people. For one they were here in the USA until the British took them to war and took the land from the Mexican people. Which was a lot of land and included states California, Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, Texas and Utah. Then went to war with the Native American Indians in South Dakota. So they have ever right to be here with no visa's. Just because we took force and stole the land from them what right does that give us to be here. Its all about money and power. Not for what is right. I do not see all that many people fighting about the immigration laws but white people. Who are immigrants them self. So Mexican have every right to be here and at least they want to work. They are not taking jobs from no one. If it was not for them our cities would not be rebuilt from the hurricanes. They work hard and long hours in the heat of the South when there more than enough jobs that have not been filled. Why should they have to learn English there a lot of American that can not speak English and are successful. American people got to greedy and lost hope and passion for human life. We should be lucky that we are here in America instead of worrying about the Mexican coming here to work. What crimes did we commit when we took this land from people already here. Did they run you out of here no! Mexican are not criminal for coming over here they were here before us.

If you're an American, Vriddle, then you sure don't share our respect for the rule of law. And at a guess, I'll bet you're of Mexican ancestry. The only Americans I've ever heard so vehement about Mexicans "rights" to be in this country without visas are "reconquistas" or people who are married to illegal aliens. In fact, you're a prime example of why we shouldn't extend amnesty to illegal aliens, no matter where they're from. It is AMERICANS who built this country, while Mexico frittered away the resources it has, including its people. It is MEXICO which does not provide jobs for its people, and expects America to pick up the tab for educating and providing medical care to its citizens that it wants to get rid of. Pretty picture, isn't it? As for learning English, well, let them continue to speak Spanish, and you'll condemn them to living in poverty here as well. And they weren't particularly successful, even in their own country, where they spoke the language, now were they? (And your use of English, including the double negative, indicates you aren't particularly well-educated or all that comfortable with the English language yourself.)

HE (REP. BONILLA) IS INFLUENCED BY MARCHERS BECAUSE MARCHERS ARE HISPANIC AND SO HE IS !!!

AMERICANS WHO ARE NOT HISPANICS ARE ANGERED AND OPPOSED TO MARCHERS !!!

ALIBAS' NIECES - WHO ARE HISPANICS - ARE ANGERED AND STRONGLY OPPOSED TO MARCHERS !!!
    THEY DISLIKE HISPANICS AND THEIR ****-CULTURE !!!

ME AND ALIBA RESPECT HUMAN LIFE, BUT WE RESPECT HUGE BRICK OVENS AND SMELL OF BURNING ****STERS EVEN MORE !!!

STATE OF MEXICO RESPECTS NONE OF IT'S CITIZENS - AND THAT'S WHAT ABOVE OF ALL INSPIRES MY PASSION TO BUILD HUGE BRICK OVENS FOR THOSE WHO ESCAPED FROM THERE !!!

99% OF MEXICANS ARE ETHNIC MOSLEMS AND THEIR RELIGION IS ARAB !!!

AT LEAST 400 OF MY RELATIVES ARE MEXICAN-AMERICANS OF MOSLEM ETHNICITY AND ARAB RELIGION !!!

I AM ALL FOR FAIRNESS AND EQUALITY WHEN IT COMES TO MY POSITION ON IMMIGRATION REFORM !!!

NO ****-WORKER AMNESTY EVER !!!
    WWW.FAIRUS.ORG FOREVER !!! :mad

Yes, LieMaster, silly me, to think that an Hispanic member of Congress isn't influenced by Hispanic marchers, even if they are illegal. Of course, Congress has an Hispanic Caucus just to deal with issues of interest to Hispanics, but hey, that doesn't mean anything. I was watching them on C-span a while ago, and they were, as you might guess, pushing for McCain-Kennedy, "earned legalization", and "comprehensive immigration reform"--i.e. amnesty and business as usual on the borders.

The only Americans I've ever heard so vehement about Mexicans "rights" to be in this country without visas are "reconquistas" or people who are married to illegal aliens.

Yes, Aliba, yes, Sens. Brownback, Dodd, Hagel, Specter, McCain, Kennedy and at least other 49 Senators who support the measure suggested by President Bush are ALL EITHER MARRIED TO ILLEGALS or else ARE HISPANICS THEMSELVES !!!
    HOW COULD I NOT KNOW !!!

The "gentlemen" you list are not claiming that illegal aliens have a "right" to be in this country. In fact, they recognize that they don't by saying that illegal aliens should be eligible for amnesty. Forgiving someone for breaking the law is VERY DIFFERENT from saying that they had a right to do it in the first place. You might also note that the Senate bill still segregates the "guest workers" by how long they've been here--so being a "guest worker" is not even going to be a matter of "right" to these guys. [Please get any of the Congress people you mentioned above to say publicly what Vriddle did and see how long he/she remains in office. Get a few of them to say it, and the debate on amnesty will end right there.]