free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for those who are hostile

I notice that people on here are extremely angry. It makes me feel terrible. By the posts I've read, there are few questions and answers on this board that actually are about the immigration issues. It is easy to judge people from your keyboard, you don't have to look them in the face. The responses I have gotten from my first post shows me that you people really are passionate, but it's misguided. I wanted people to know how, after 13 years of marriage, i believe that my government is outing me, not my husband, ME!!!I am a USC. This Discussion Board should be re-named. They should call it "Bashing Board". And for all of you, and you know who you are, answer this question: Your white, red-blooded, Americans, with freedom of speech, where did your fore-fathers come from? Just because we all have the right of freedom of speech, doesn't mean we should use it.

I notice that people on here are extremely angry. It makes me feel terrible. By the posts I've read, there are few questions and answers on this board that actually are about the immigration issues. It is easy to judge people from your keyboard, you don't have to look them in the face. The responses I have gotten from my first post shows me that you people really are passionate, but it's misguided. I wanted people to know how, after 13 years of marriage, i believe that my government is outing me, not my husband, ME!!!I am a USC. This Discussion Board should be re-named. They should call it "Bashing Board". And for all of you, and you know who you are, answer this question: Your white, red-blooded, Americans, with freedom of speech, where did your fore-fathers come from? Just because we all have the right of freedom of speech, doesn't mean we should use it.

Someone12
    <yawn>...you should re-read the Constitution again...(or have somebody read it to you, because there are some really big words in it)...no where does it state that just because somebody from a trailerpark marries some illegal alien lowlife that said lowlife is guaranteed a green card...your government, unlike your visa-cheating. border jumping husband, is abiding by the laws of this nation...period, a concept that is often overlooked by those whose IQ would not warm a glass of water.

Power member? Really??? "Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do" - Ben Franklin

Dont waste your time with someone12 people. Look how long this pathetic person has been on this forum. Since 2003....haha...he is the fool. He has shown everyone that he has nothing in his life but this forum...and think about this...has he changed anything since 2003? NO, and he will never change anything either. So let him foam at the mouth all he wants, since this is the only way he can function. this forum for him is his breakfast, his lunch, and his dinner....he can not stop anyone here. And I bet if you go to his house, it is lonely, dark, and you will find him sitting in front of his computer with donuts on the side and a big fat glass of soda with it...and doing what??? absolutely nothing......

Concerned citizen: There are a few well-known a-holes on here who enjoy making other people's lives a misery on this board. That said, this is an unmoderated board so extremes of opinions are very likely. You can choose to accept or ignore at will.

As you've found out, S12, Federale86 (fedNUT) and Sun Devil (DevilDoll) are a few of the regular offenders.

I believe CIR is needed and yes, in a way your own Government is letting you down. The argument is you can always go and live in their home country but that isn't always the easy option. Much like the same tired advice from offenders like the above to "just go home". Like that is easy to do after possibly decades living in the USA.

The US Government is now cracking down on immigrants with previous deportation orders in an effort to look like they are doing something. That means your husband is very likely to be removed from the country. He may be able to come back in time but it's going to be a long road. Try this site for more advice what to do. Good luck.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by concerned citizen:
    It makes me feel terrible. By the posts I've read, there are few questions and answers on this board that actually are about the immigration issues. It is easy to judge people from your keyboard, you don't have to look them in the face. The responses I have gotten from my first post shows me that you people really are passionate, but it's misguided. I wanted people to know how, after 13 years of marriage, i believe that my government is outing me, not my husband, ME!!!I am a USC. This Discussion Board should be re-named. They should call it "Bashing Board". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh man why so hostile towards the boards?? Can't you just be more positive?

It's all a matter of outlook and if you're an immigration lawyer who see's all sorts of people complaining about how they made a mistake and want another chance among the people who honestly deserve a first chance, your outlook can get rather bleak?

Brit's advice is pretty sound, you are in a rough spot, but the squeaky wheel always gets the grease. Any current hype will die off and it's just a matter of compliance, pushing the right papers through, and patience.
    Perception, not possession is 9 tenths of the law.

Someone12
    somebody should buy concerned citizen a box of Kleenex, to mop up her tears....yes, I've been on this site for 7 years, with a consistent message....I don't tolerate illegal aliens nor illegal immigration....period.

look who's there , the low life someone12 , did you miss me kicking your behind man ? well your nightmare is back to hunt you

Someone12
    gee....am I supposed to be intimidated??? I figured your absence was the result of you having been arrested for indecent exposure or something similar...and you were picking up the soap in some local jail....