free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SAY NO TO TERRIERISM !!!!!!!!!

Say no to Terrorism, Mullah Limbaugh, Mullah Omar and ENEMIES OF AMERICA who want to gain benefit by dividing us, who want to profit by throwing us in prison, US - PARENTS, BROTHERS, SISTERS, RELATIVES OF USC !!!

Down with TERRORISM, DOWN WITH JOE ARPAIO, DOWN WITH MULLAH LIMBAUGH, DOWN WITH THOSE WHO BLOW US UP AND THOSE WHO USE IT TO PUT US IN PRISON TO GET TRUCKLOADS OF DOUGH !!!

You are either WITH AMERICA OR AGAINST !!!

Make your choice NOW !!!

Are you with TERRORISTS (Mullah Limbaughs, Omars, Bin LAdens, Joe Arpaios) or are you WITH AMERICA ???

This is NOT a time to HESITATE !!!
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Say no to Terrorism, Mullah Limbaugh, Mullah Omar and ENEMIES OF AMERICA who want to gain benefit by dividing us, who want to profit by throwing us in prison, US - PARENTS, BROTHERS, SISTERS, RELATIVES OF USC !!!

Down with TERRORISM, DOWN WITH JOE ARPAIO, DOWN WITH MULLAH LIMBAUGH, DOWN WITH THOSE WHO BLOW US UP AND THOSE WHO USE IT TO PUT US IN PRISON TO GET TRUCKLOADS OF DOUGH !!!

You are either WITH AMERICA OR AGAINST !!!

Make your choice NOW !!!

Are you with TERRORISTS (Mullah Limbaughs, Omars, Bin LAdens, Joe Arpaios) or are you WITH AMERICA ???

This is NOT a time to HESITATE !!!

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Since davdah subscribes to the Bush Doctrine, I guess he's with the terrorists I'm with America OldE
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

I have no problem with Bush doctrine.
    Somebody blows up your civilians and you wanna go smoke them then go and smoke them.

But i have some problem with Joe Arpaio doctrine who, on the heels of some other unrelated issue want to eat truckloads of dough by imprisoning over 10 millions of people here from different parts of world who by all means had nothing to do with blowing anyone up and with zero regards to their family circumstances or reasons to be there.

That's where the line is. And if you cross it then it is undisputable that you are an ENEMY OF AMERICA.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    What a change, SonofMichael!

First it was immigrants, then Democrats, then Obama, and now you're turning against your own Republican Taliban extremists you adored in the past. Why??

Aww.. sweetie. What caused this change? Is it only because you may look like an immigrant or is it something else too. If you weren't looking like an immigrant, would you be screaming on top of your lungs?
    Hmm...

ps. what's terrierism in the title? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SoM? Did he post here? I must have missed it.

http://washingtonindependent.c...ti-immigration-bills

Prison Industry Ties to Anti-Immigration Bills

By Elise Foley 9/17/10 11:06 AM

The private detention industry stands to gain substantially from a growing immigrant detention system, so it’s no accident that a lobbying group partially funded by Corrections Corporation of America, or CCA, which operates some of the country’s largest private detention facilities, has had a hand in crafting both Arizona’s harsh SB 1070 immigration law and, now, the copycat bills springing up across the country.
    Ties between Arizona lawmakers and CCA are not news, but Think Progress has a good run down of the key points: SB 1070 was drafted with help from the American Legislative Exchange Council, which helps the private sector write legislation for states. CCA, which is slated to receive $74 million for immigration detention centers in the 2010 fiscal year, helps fund the group.

CCA also has close, direct ties with Arizona lawmakers. Gov. Jan Brewer’s deputy chief of staff formerly worked as a lobbyist for CCA — his wife still works as a lobbyist there — and Brewer’s campaign chairman runs a lobbying firm that represents the prison corporation.

Similar ties can be found between CCA and lawmakers in other states who have pushed for anti-immigration laws, such as Tennessee and Colorado. (Read the full rundown for the states here.) And CCA routinely gives money to state lawmakers, both Democrats and Republicans, that have direct connections to the detention business, as The Texas Independent reported last month.

Why is it important? Think Progress explains how anti-immigration bills could help the prison industry make a profit:

In a presentation given earlier this year, Pershing Square Capital, a hedge fund with a large financial stake in CCA, suggested that CCA’s profitability depends on increasing numbers of immigrants sent to prison. Many of the legislators helping to earn CCA more profits with radical anti-immigrant bills mirroring SB1070 have been recipients of private prison industry cash or have worked closely with the CCA-funded ALEC organization.

Some have questioned the way CCA runs detention centers, particularly after a CCA guard was charged last month with groping immigrant detainees on their way to deportation. CCA was criticized after the incident for breaking rules by allowing male detention officers to be alone with female detainees.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Somebody blows up your civilians and you wanna go smoke them then go and smoke them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah but Iraq had nothing to do with 911. The rest I agree with OldE.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Somebody blows up your civilians and you wanna go smoke them then go and smoke them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah but Iraq had nothing to do with 911. The rest I agree with OldE. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not Iraqi.
    It's iraqi's problem and , i guess, it serves to teach a good lesson that when you have an army equipped with Soviet tanks manufactured 40 years ago may be you should think twice before parading those and shooting rifle in the air threatening to wipe off America and it's closest allies in the region.

But somebody please tell me, what millions of people in US with USC relatives who will be imprisoned so that Joe Arpaio and Co can get a truckload of dough have got to do with this?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Joe is a public servant and barred from any financial benefit received by CCA or any other organization. This lobbying, if it exists at all, is no different than pandering by any other group. You've got most of corporate America and even foreign ones vying for attention by way of campaign contributions.

To really know the truth requires digging to expose the actual ties that exist, if any. And, to what extent anyone in the chain benefits from it. Nothing given specifies what those are. Minus those I'm inclined to think it's sensationalism more than anything else. Even that has something other than the illegal's status at it's root.

Even in it's wished for form SB1070 would not have resulted in countless US citizens being locked up. That's entirely bogus and based on wild eyed assertions by pro-illegal alien groups who have their own financial interest to cop to. All of them feed on the plight of illegals and squeeze money with mostly false hopes of legal residency. That's a fact too. Look at who's pointing the finger and trace their monetary origins. It ain't so pure either. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is how mentally ill woman was cooked to death under the watch of what you, davdah, call a "public servant"

P.S. You will have to replace stars****** with letters b a s t a r d to open the link.