publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere in the News Again !!!

http://nigerdeltastandard.com/?p=370

By Isaac Olamikan,

Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere, representing Edo South, has stated that Dr. Kayode Fayemi of Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) was able to reclaim his mandate in the law courts because of the enduring legacy of adherence to the rule of law practiced by the late President Umar Yar’Adua.

“What has happened is to give us hope that Nigeria tomorrow would be better than Nigeria today,” he explained.

He asserted that the regular change of guard in the representation of the constituency since the return to democratic governance in 1999 has been disadvantageous to the people. In this wise he has appealed to be given the opportunity of serving another term.

The lawmaker stressed that he has been instrumental in ensuring that the people of his constituency (Binis) are given a pride of place in the scheme of things at the national level.

On his recent decampment to the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), Senator Uzamere said: “I have come to ACN and I have identified the good work of Comrade Adams Oshiomhole and I want to be part of the success story. I will not return (to PDP).”

He re-echoed his statement while notifying the senate of his change in party membership that the PDP in his constituency is suffering from a spiritual attack.

“Edo South PDP, since 2008 has been engulfed in crisis. You cannot go into an election in crisis and my crossing to ACN does not have a constitutional impediment.

“It is allowed in the constitution of Nigeria. When there is a crisis in your party you can cross to another party. Above all my politics is not a do or die politics, it is politics without bitterness.”

The senator allayed fears that the national assembly is adjusting the constitution in favour of the PDP in a plot to turn the country into a one-party state.

http://nigerdeltastandard.com/?p=370

By Isaac Olamikan,

Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere, representing Edo South, has stated that Dr. Kayode Fayemi of Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) was able to reclaim his mandate in the law courts because of the enduring legacy of adherence to the rule of law practiced by the late President Umar Yar’Adua.

“What has happened is to give us hope that Nigeria tomorrow would be better than Nigeria today,” he explained.

He asserted that the regular change of guard in the representation of the constituency since the return to democratic governance in 1999 has been disadvantageous to the people. In this wise he has appealed to be given the opportunity of serving another term.

The lawmaker stressed that he has been instrumental in ensuring that the people of his constituency (Binis) are given a pride of place in the scheme of things at the national level.

On his recent decampment to the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), Senator Uzamere said: “I have come to ACN and I have identified the good work of Comrade Adams Oshiomhole and I want to be part of the success story. I will not return (to PDP).”

He re-echoed his statement while notifying the senate of his change in party membership that the PDP in his constituency is suffering from a spiritual attack.

“Edo South PDP, since 2008 has been engulfed in crisis. You cannot go into an election in crisis and my crossing to ACN does not have a constitutional impediment.

“It is allowed in the constitution of Nigeria. When there is a crisis in your party you can cross to another party. Above all my politics is not a do or die politics, it is politics without bitterness.”

The senator allayed fears that the national assembly is adjusting the constitution in favour of the PDP in a plot to turn the country into a one-party state.

It is always great to see you in the news again, Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere !

Comrade Adams Oshiomhole is another great son of Nigeria, i am glad that you have decided to join his party.

Please keep us posted of the outcome of this wonderful endeavour, Mr Uzamere.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Do NOT let Mullah Limbaugh supporters divert your attention with these imaginary tabloid stories made for yellow-press aficionados !!!
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Tabloid Stories???

If you are speaking in terms of the "story" regarding the American woman claiming that Senator Uzamere married him for a green card, I assure, that is not a story. It is, sadly, quite true.

From former green card w..h..o..r..e to Nigerian politician, in terms of professions, the Senator has not made a great leap. It is my belief that Senator Uzamere has paid off quite a few judges to hide his trickery.

When Senator Uzamere grows some b..a..l..l..s, he can challenge me in court. You know why he will not challenge me? Because I am telling the truth.

Water seeks its own level -- especially dirty water.
    I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Just for curiousity, have the Senator and the Attorneys involved been charged criminally? How about in Civil court, if there is any culpability?