50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: css/lulac applicants

I heard that only 19 applications have been approved nationwide. somebody talked to an immigration Officer. I believe this is important information.

I heard that only 19 applications have been approved nationwide. somebody talked to an immigration Officer. I believe this is important information.

Wow!!! Finally, some good news!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by privilege:
    I heard that only 19 applications have been approved nationwide. somebody talked to an immigration Officer. I believe this is important information. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It all be over when the Immigration Reform gets approved by Congress this year.

Freedom1.

Freedom1: That's exactly what you said last year, and the year before that, and the year before that...

I had my interview this morning. Very nice officer. He took a statement under oath from me . All the same questions again. At the end he told me that I would get a response from the Vermont Service Center and said it could be a long time before you get the response.
    He also told me tht there were only 19 cases approved nationwide.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by javaid:
    I had my interview this morning. Very nice officer. He took a statement under oath from me . All the same questions again. At the end he told me that I would get a response from the Vermont Service Center and said it could be a long time before you get the response.
    He also told me tht there were only 19 cases approved nationwide. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Any idea why they keep on calling you to ask you the same questions over and over?

Also, 19 approved nationwide out of more than 200,000 applicants?
    That # seems WAY too low.

I don' think that # is accurate all. One would think that somebody would already filled a Writ of Mandamus against USCSI to force them to adjucate their application (to approve or deny).

Freedom1.

I had my 2nd interview and they asked the same type of questions like the first interview. I really don't understand.