free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fee waiver n400

My friend has being unemployed for wow 14 months now they are an it administrator . they want to apply for citizenship but cannot afford the $675.00 can they qualify for the fee waiver ?? If they were aUS citizen there arw more opportunaties available as they need to be cleared.. Please genuine answers here ..
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

My friend has being unemployed for wow 14 months now they are an it administrator . they want to apply for citizenship but cannot afford the $675.00 can they qualify for the fee waiver ?? If they were aUS citizen there arw more opportunaties available as they need to be cleared.. Please genuine answers here ..
    Regards and thanks,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mary Ireland:
    My friend has being unemployed for wow 14 months now they are an it administrator . they want to apply for citizenship but cannot afford the $675.00 can they qualify for the fee waiver ?? If they were aUS citizen there arw more opportunaties available as they need to be cleared.. Please genuine answers here .. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not sure about the fee waiver, but your lpr friend could try to find help from a church or civic association to get the money to apply for citizenship. What is their field?

Oh Mary, I am so sorry you are getting unfair accusations, it would be best to ignore the insane.

Now those posts could quite easily disappear soon, but no worries, every single post goes to my email (as set through notifications on ILW).

Copies of which are going to various people who have been and will be interested in reading it all. (I have been asked to) And I am saving a special copy of them all for the some people who really need to know who they are dealing with

Delete delete delete, makes no difference

How I love notifications of posts/threads via email..a wonderful thing.

Silence is a wonderful thing..people dig their own grave even when others are not around
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

you are mentally ill i believe get help now...
    Regards and thanks,

2 words for you iperson **** off
    Regards and thanks,

who is iperson ?
    Regards and thanks,

**** off iperson noone like you or believe you , you are the lowest form of scum like dog pop on the sidewalk something we all dislike . You obviously have no life or a wife who hates you I wonder why. Look in the mirror people who insult others as you do are normally troubled scared lonely individuals .. The world does not revolve around you..Try and be happy get help and leave others alone please its a new year/decade ..
    You keep saying im spirit or someone else sounds like you dont know who you are yourself . Im not trying to be mean but wnough is enough with your insults if you care about immigration issues so much you should know to respect others ..
    Regards and thanks,

they are just rude sick people ...
    Regards and thanks,

sometimes i dont understand gods reasons i.e good people oin Hailt died in the thousands and an induvidual such as you cruel evil ignorant, sick uneducated no class a piece of sghit , is allowed to breathe the air qe all have to live in why God why Iperson must die now...
    Regards and thanks,