free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prank call made to Palin

This is just too funny. A Canadian comic made a prank call to Palin on a radio station..and she fell for it

Sarah Palin gets a prank call from "Nicolas Sarkozy"

And you still want to vote for her???
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

This is just too funny. A Canadian comic made a prank call to Palin on a radio station..and she fell for it

And you still want to vote for her???
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

And how do you know davdah? Got a hotline to your beloved Palin now?

I guess you need to read this then:

AP news - Cleaveland.com

And I suppose the Associated Press put out fake stories because they are part of the nasty liberal media out to get her eh?

"When Audette refers to Canadian singer Steph Carse as Canada's prime minister, Palin replies: "Well, he's doing fine and yeah, when you come into a position underestimated it gives you an opportunity to prove the pundits and the critics wrong. You work that much harder." Canada's prime minister is Stephen Harper"

Errr hello?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    One other thing. Speaking of France. It seems they finally woke up to reality. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old news. The French have historically elected right wing governments throughout the years. They've been moving to the right in the past 2 or 3 years now.

Nice subject change there davdah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:

And you still want to vote for her??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't listen to it anymore - I am just sooooo embarrassed. Can you imagine - if it were for McCain, this woman would be in the White House?

Not only can't she state Newspapers she read, she doesn't know anything.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    She has never heard of these people. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...and that is exactly what is making it so bad. Canada is within North America, she doesn't even know the name of the Canadian Prime Minister? She freaking shares a border with Canada.

She has no, none, silch, nada foreign policy knowledge - forget experience - because that sets fore that you have knowledge just no hands-on experience. She is ignorant!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Celebrity voices impersonated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right - Davdah, you got to dig this whole, in which you stuck your head just a little bit deeper now!

This story sounds suspicious to me. Considering her current status as VP contender, I don't think she would have been joking around with the President of France.

It was probably the lady who impersonates her from SNL.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    This story sounds suspicious to me. Considering her current status as VP contender, I don't think she would have been joking around with the President of France.

It was probably the lady who impersonates her from SNL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

MSNBC confirmed last night that it did happen and that the woman that handed her the phone got fired.