50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: VICTIMS OF MARRIAGE FRAUD - PLEASE READ

Is your life destroyed by foreign perpetrator to evade immigration laws and fraudulently obtain immigration benefits? Do you feel powerless and want justice?

If you answered YES to the above, please send me PM along with your email. Several of us who have become victim to this are in process of forming a support group and confronting law makers, bringing to their attention the destruction this has caused. This cause is very essential to save America and Americans. We have been destroyed and we know how mentally frustrating this is for us to cope with the reality that our own government does not support us so we are hoping the change we want will protect others from becoming a victim.

NOTE - I KNOW LOT OF YOU OUT THERE HAVE YOUR OWN AGENDA AND PROPAGANDA. I RESPECT YOUR RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH BUT I URGE YOU DO NOT HAMMER THIS POST WITH YOUR VIEWS AND TRY TO AVOID THE ISSUE. THIS IS A REQUEST FROM A VICTIM.

Is your life destroyed by foreign perpetrator to evade immigration laws and fraudulently obtain immigration benefits? Do you feel powerless and want justice?

If you answered YES to the above, please send me PM along with your email. Several of us who have become victim to this are in process of forming a support group and confronting law makers, bringing to their attention the destruction this has caused. This cause is very essential to save America and Americans. We have been destroyed and we know how mentally frustrating this is for us to cope with the reality that our own government does not support us so we are hoping the change we want will protect others from becoming a victim.

NOTE - I KNOW LOT OF YOU OUT THERE HAVE YOUR OWN AGENDA AND PROPAGANDA. I RESPECT YOUR RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH BUT I URGE YOU DO NOT HAMMER THIS POST WITH YOUR VIEWS AND TRY TO AVOID THE ISSUE. THIS IS A REQUEST FROM A VICTIM.

Hello Fellow Victim !!! I have a web site: imbra.org that addresses these issues.
    These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

I know this post is dated 2008, but wondering if you're still out there?

Just wondering if you're still out there, and if you were able to form a support group? I'm doing my PhD dissertation (research) on victims of immigration marriage fraud so I'm trying to find people who are willing to tell their stories. I too was a victim which is why I'm doing research on this topic. I didn't know there were so many others with the same heartbreaking experience.

Victim

Quote Originally Posted by Victim2 View Post
    Just wondering if you're still out there, and if you were able to form a support group? I'm doing my PhD dissertation (research) on victims of immigration marriage fraud so I'm trying to find people who are willing to tell their stories. I too was a victim which is why I'm doing research on this topic. I didn't know there were so many others with the same heartbreaking experience.

You can email me.
    DocManakos@gmail.com

Several of us who have become victim to this are in process of forming a support group and confronting law makers, bringing to their attention the destruction this has caused.
    Make your own future. Make top sports betting sites here your own hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Caroline90 View Post
    Several of us who have become victim to this are in process of forming a support group and confronting law makers, bringing to their attention the destruction this has caused.
    what is your contact information?

I need help I am victim as well would love to have a dialogue with you about your experience and possibly receive some advice. Thank you in advance.