Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ...

H olly Smokes!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

What about Brit? Was she involved? Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Hate to break this to you IP, buy you just proved absolutely nothing. May make a ggod fictional book that maybe on the Times best seller list, but that is all.

I still want my court IP. All you have to do is file the paperwork and have me show up, with attorney in hand. no one will help you, not your family, not the President, not one soul on earth.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Let us look back at a few things from the past here on ILW...

Houston talking frankly about being a cowboy and what the culture is really like: (note prior to talking to IP).
    Cowboy and culture

As much as he has openly told people on this board or even in private, he has told it how it really is, not some JR Ewing from Dallas, like IP kept having in her head, no matter how many times she was told.

Houston = I am who I am, not some TV or movie
    IP = No, he is too intelligent, he must be like JR Ewing and have $$$ and a way to get a Green card! My hero!

Iperson gets jealous of Sprint and Houston's friendship, feels that Sprint is keeping Houston from falling for her, so she posts a video on the song thread and dedicates it to Sprint: She confesses to Sprint later that she got angry and jealous because she couldn't get him to like her or be as close as the friendship that Houston and Sprint had. It was eating her up inside, she couldn't sleep and she was getting mad. She wanted to hurt Sprint to hurt Houston. (her confession)

Shooting video

When things didn't turn out the way IP wanted it to go, and Sprint and Houston caught her out and told her to leave them alone, IP couldnt' stand it, she tried several times to contact each of us to say sorry and to say the other was the bad one and no good for them.
    She couldn't get our attention or succeed in breaking our friendship so she sent a message to say if we did not leave ILW, that she will discredit Sprint with the help of A9, MIR and SOM as they had arguments with her in past, and then destroy Houston. If she could discredit me somehow, no one would believe us if we told the truth and about her being illegal.

So as we did not leave, she came back and the story began.. (how she saw it)

Cowboys, witches and knights

Remember this part:
    The Witch of the North led the Cowboy into the universe and they flew together on her magical horse driven carriage. They've had a lot of fun, and the Cowboy felt free of the Witch of the West at long last.
    Or so he thought...

Fact or fantasy?

Her story was pretty much like that, IPerson being the savior on her magical horse and so forth.

Several times Iperson had denied claims that she liked Houston, and this was not what it was about. Yet I think from the post above, clearly proves that this is all about a woman scorned, a woman obsessed and a woman seeing, reading and translating things into whatever is in her head. What she wants to believe or how she puts pieces of the puzzle together.

This has gone on now for almost a year! She cannot let it go, she cannot prove fraud, scamming, blackmail, threats, and all the other things she so claims.

Some ILW members have seen the so called evidence, yet do not see anything that shows any scamming what so ever. All her allegations have been denied and instead of anyone coming forward saying there is some truth in what she says, the opposite happened where members came forward saying there has never been any evidence of the like and also gave their opinions on the characters who she so accused.
    Remember some of those members have met in person, not just online chat. Members knowing each other for years, not just 2 weeks of chat like Iperson had.

So there we go in a nutshell for those that don't know and think what the he-ll is this about.

If you even care that much, read back in history, there is a trail and there sure is the proof of someone's real character here..the OP

There has been allegations and multi stories from IP, but apart from trying to embarrass, hurt and blackmail members into leaving otherwise she will carry on revealing private information (if true), there is nothing that any ILW member is interested in. If IP could only prove her allegations of scamming for money etc, then she needs to show that proof after all this time.

There is no proof, that is why she keeps this game up, to keep harrassing, stalking, defaming and obsessing over and over again, because she couldn't have Houston and her real status is out.
    She can't hurt Houston off the board as she doesn't know his location and so on, so she uses me to get to him. She is manipulating my fears of abuse to get to me and now it seems to try and get to my friends with this BS in hoping they would try and talk me around into walking away from a friend.

She can't stand the fact we are friends, it's killing her. She can't get close to him, it is eating her up inside.

This whole thing is all about not getting something she wants.

Anyone that rejects her, argues with her, doesn't agree with her, will be her targets.

As you can see, rejection really has its consquences with her. Good thing he or I don't have a bunny rabbit, or we might find that in a pan on the stove cooking soon.

This will never stop, she keeps hurting people, but hopefully guys, this will come to an end very soon. Then we can all go back to normality Well normal as it was prior to all this.

And no, won't be a fantasy jail in a castle

Oh and one last thing, I am just fine thank you, no one needs to rescue me
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Makes a good read IP. When's the movie coming out? LOL I'd like to see how I'm supposed to have damaged Houston? (Houston any ideas??). BTW fedNUT-E86, it's HE not she

Talking of a narcissistic personality...that's YOU IP!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Makes a good read IP. When's the movie coming out? LOL I'd like to see how I'm supposed to have damaged Houston? (Houston any ideas??). BTW fedNUT-E86, it's HE not she

Talking of a narcissistic personality...that's YOU IP!
    All in the head Brit lol
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

You all need to look out for yourselves. That's what I wanted to post. You never know what that crazed woman is doing next. No job, nothing to lose, a nobody with a criminal mind and a deluded head. She claims to be an artist, I guess creativity needs an outlet, even if it's a criminal one.

This is tempting, but you all need to be aware of who she is. Not worth it. If she has a claim, she'll be able to make that in court very, very soon, and we all know that.

Do you remember when, a long time ago, I made an argument that rendering illegals as felons would be dangerous because they'd be left with nothing to lose and crime as their only option? Proven.

If iPerson had something to report, she'd report it to the police. Even a crazy, demented illegal alien on the run with a trashed brain and no life sure has the common sense to know that.

Oh, and begging Sprint to get me to drop the charges ain't working this time! You apologize to save your own behind. Did that before and returned to threat Sprint with her ex. Did that again and returned to post a direct threat to her by using the "people you know". Not going to work this time, you shoved a fire cracker up your own and the District Attorney will lit it up! You're a psycho, and you belong in prison.

Want attention? Join the circus, you do belong there! lmao

Originally posted by davdah:
    Is this a script!? Hey, I get a part don't I? This is perfect since I'm supposed to be the secret agent. I look good in dark sunglasses and a trench coat. When is the casting call?

The script needs some development though. Chasing after one guy isn't good enough to hold an audience's attention. There needs to be more to it. Some international intrigue with alien smuggling might be just the ticket.
    Hold the phone!!! thats Mine!!! LOLOL!!!
    I Had a Producer, But she was a Sl ut!!! Had to let her go!!! LOL!! Really!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y