Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: should EAD application be filed as renewal or new EAD

Hello,

I am helping somebody to fill out his EAD application. This person came here as refugee from Cuba but now has a final order of deportation. The instruction for I-765 say: renewal EAD issued to an eligible applicant .... under the same category. He had his EAD before. Does he still fall under the same category though ?

I would appreciate any info

Hello,

I am helping somebody to fill out his EAD application. This person came here as refugee from Cuba but now has a final order of deportation. The instruction for I-765 say: renewal EAD issued to an eligible applicant .... under the same category. He had his EAD before. Does he still fall under the same category though ?

I would appreciate any info

Which form is the refugee filing in conuunction with the EAD?
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

form I-765 - this form was given to him at his appointment in immigration office. My assumption is that his category has changed... These instructions are so vague... My understanding is that he is no longer filing as Refugee which would be (a)(3) but as Final Order of Deportation (c)(18), am I correct ?
    If so, should I mark Permission to accept employment box or Renewal of my permission to accept employment ?

Thanks

file under final order of deport. once you have a final order, you no longer have that previous status. So, why are you such good friends with a serious criminal? If the EAD has expired with a significant time lapse, then it is a new EAD, not a renewal. If not expired or just recently expired it is a renewal.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
    Which form is the refugee filing in conuunction with the EAD? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    If your friend has no approved I-730 or I-590 or an approval letter, then yes, use c18 as the reason and attach the necessary information.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Someone please explain to me how does it work when a person is given a deportation notice?

How many levels or waivers are there?

Doesn't a Judge execute the decision for deportation notices?

Explain the process to me someone, anyone.

Thank You

This should help

Hudson,

thank you but I could not get the your help link to open. Could you tell me the web site or try to link it again.

Thank You very much !

Hudson and wife

Okay don't take this to personal but thank you both. I'm learning alot and thanks to everyone here.

I finally was able to access that site. Good information.

Could you teach me how to find reference to tell me what all these K-1, etc.. mean?

Thank You.