Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Immigration proposal

Check this out and tell us what you think:

http://uscis.gov/graphics/aboutus/co...y_02_12_04.pdf

Check this out and tell us what you think:

http://uscis.gov/graphics/aboutus/co...y_02_12_04.pdf
    Have a nice day

I used that link and it said page not found?

What I think? Same thing as i always thought. It's an amnesty.

All of a sudden every illegal will have a dl, a SSN, be able to travel back/forth -- and best of all -- is now "legal" so they can get married, get a gc, stay as long as they want, work other jobs and file taxes -- do wahtever they want now w/o fear of deportation.

And of course -- it'll encourage MILLIONS more to come here.

This Aguire guy i assume is intelligent. So why was he that stupid to not put those points down? I swear the IQ drops of these politicians when they try to sound so professional.

-= nav =-

[QUOTE]
    This Aguire guy i assume is intelligent. So why was he that stupid to not put those points down? I swear the IQ drops of these politicians when they try to sound so professional.
    [\QUOTE]

Because he's trying to push ahead his boss's plan (dubya). What kind of people will willingly point out the negative point of their own proposal?
    Politicians are not in the business of telling the truth and facts, they're in the business of getting their proposal accepted and themselves re-elected.

You're right.

Many assigned bureacrats like to be "yes" men.

They like to be positive in the media, and don't want to start a huge media frenzy by being a complete rebel and tearing a President's initiative to bits in front of a congressional hearing. Instead they like to "propose ways to make it better" (translation: the most powerful and educated man in the country didn't even take time to figure out these "simple little" details -- so let ME spill it out for you).

-= nav =-

"it'll encourage MILLIONS more to come here"
    moondin you are an idiot. He said that only aliens residing in US before January 7th i.e. G. Bush proposal would be eligible.

No country in the world has ever massivly deported illegal aliens except Nazi Germany or Soviet Union.

Do you want to be the same as Nazis or Soviets?

We have to do something with 12 milions people left with no hope in USA!

>moondin you are an idiot. He said that only >aliens residing in US before January 7th i.e. >G. Bush proposal would be eligible.

Ha!

Give me a computer and a laser printer, and I can have you residing and working in any city in America of your choosing, for any length of time that you want.

You moved here, oh say 1998? Waht do you want? Bank statements, leases, letters, bills? Let me print them out for you baby.

ID Fraud is like the #2 criminal industry in this country, secondly only to the drug trade.

-= nav =-

>?We have to do something with 12 milions
    >people left with no hope in USA

No, we have to do something to PLUG the border first (national security) and the relatives waiting 8-10 years to come here, and those waitings years for their forms to be completed in the big backlog FIRST.

People doing it legally should have first shots at all benefits. An illegal gets a GC before an H1B who can't even get one. What message are we saying to the world?

-= nav =-

If Bush makes it so my husband can get a green card I'll name my first born son George W!
    Have a nice day