50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what is a private bill?How can a person apply for it?

I saw where it is said that a private bill is an act of Congress garnting permanent residence to an individual.And that this private bill will have to be sponsored by a member of Congress to sponsor the bill and push it through the Senate and the house of Representative..Can any one shed light on this matter?

I saw where it is said that a private bill is an act of Congress garnting permanent residence to an individual.And that this private bill will have to be sponsored by a member of Congress to sponsor the bill and push it through the Senate and the house of Representative..Can any one shed light on this matter?

Omni - What country you from? Can you stop finding ways to defraud USCIS. Every post you have put up here is trying to seek on ways to bypass the system or obtain information on what to do when they come looking for you.

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/902603441/m/7...10230541#43010230541

omni
    Associate Member

Posted 05-05-2008 08:34 PM
    I would like to know if there is any one whom had thought that they were in a genuine relationship with the US CITIZEN spouse who sponsored them to the U S only to find out that,the US CITIZEN spouse was under false pretense and only wanted to use the condtional spouse to the extent where the conditional spouse was threatened by green card over his head that if he/she did not comply to the US CITIZEN'S demands that the threat of having the conditional resident deported to their country of citizenship?

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/902603441/m/3...10798441#38910798441

omni
    Associate Member

Posted 04-23-2008 10:55 PM
    I have a question.how can a spouse report to immigration that marriage is fraud with out getting them selves into trouble,say for instance,I married some one for love and that person writes to immigration to tell them lies that I married for green card,and yet the person has no proof how can this affect me?Can any one shed light on this for me,please!
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

WhiteUSCneeshelp,what's with you? I simply just posted a thread to the lot and I did not meant for my message to be of insult to any body,so if you don't mind just,keep a cool head and don't think that I don't know what I'm expressing here in simple plain old words,OK bro?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by omni:
    WhiteUSCneeshelp,what's with you? I simply just posted a thread to the lot and I did not meant for my message to be of insult to any body,so if you don't mind just,keep a cool head and don't think that I don't know what I'm expressing here in simple plain old words,OK bro? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In your simple old words you are expressing to show you a path on how to successfully defraud US Govt and its Citizen. It is written all over the message board. Only them who want fraudsters to be caught can read it, but who want to assist fraudsters cannot see it. How ironic.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Like your really going to change the world with your presence here. I know who you are.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by explora:
    Like your really going to change the world with your presence here. I know who you are. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oblige me...I am anxious to know.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by explora:
    I know. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't have guts to say.

Davdah,I am just expressing a few points here,I am not trying to defraud any governement to gain benefits of what ever kind,as I am already a permanent resident alien...and I am a clean law abiding person who up hold the law as I see it fit to.I was just a bit curious when I read an article about the private bill approach and thought that I should make enquiries about it on this website.