free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I-751 w/10 yr GC APRROVED!!!

Had my interview ON 10/31 based on the 2 waivers 1st hardship & 2nd on divorce (good faith marriage). Got approval letter from local office yesterday..Thanx all of you @ ILW for your support - a spl. note to PASHA PATEL, 4 NOW, SWISSNUT, AGUILA & everyone else in the board. Timeline 2001 - 2005....

Had my interview ON 10/31 based on the 2 waivers 1st hardship & 2nd on divorce (good faith marriage). Got approval letter from local office yesterday..Thanx all of you @ ILW for your support - a spl. note to PASHA PATEL, 4 NOW, SWISSNUT, AGUILA & everyone else in the board. Timeline 2001 - 2005....

hey Swiss: Hope u're fine & doing good.. I really appreciated those words of kindness I got from you during my divorce & thru everything.. TALK TO U SOON...

Michael
    ANOTHER FRAUDSTER BEATS THE SYSTEM

conrgatulations deepbobs!
    i am really happy for you man! i am going through the same process: Harship then divorce wavers..i applied on April after i got my divorce..how long do you think it will take me before i hear from the USCIS? i am from NY!
    thanks and congratulations again

THNX MIKEY FOR YOUR USUAL WEWLCOME NOTICE.. MSAYOUFI, U COULD HAVE AN IDEA OF MY story & TIMELINE FROM 08-04 THREADS.. Here it is in a nutshell..
    Married to USC 2001
    Conditional Permanenent Res. 0502
    Seperated 0803 while GC taken by USC spouse & WHO SENT ME on vacation..
    Appl. for GC at consulate to return 0903 rejected, 10/03 approved with A Court Order thru div. attny for Transporting DOC, not I-90
    Return to US 0104 + STAMP AT AIRPORT, HARDSHIP WAIVER 04/04
    divorce 08/04, GOOD Faith WAIVER 01/05
    Interview Letter 08/05, Interview 10/31/05
    APPROVAL LETTER 11/01/05 TO APPLY FOR N-400 01/07

Congratulations!

You say in your timeline 0803 while GC taken by USC spouse and who sent me on vacation...
    What does that mean?

Congratulations deepbobs...I m very happy for you...now N-400...wish u all the best...Pasha

big dummy: by that I just meant that I didn't know of a divorce/ separation when I was sent home on vacation at which time my X-US Citizen spouse had already taken my "Conditional" GC. Yes, I traveled without a GC & returned in 5 months without one.. Too bad, for my EX who only has my CONDITIONAL GC - I fought back to get a PERMANENT GC.

Thanx, PASHA u've been an active member here.. I've in the mean time also got a promotion as ASST. MANAGER at work.. both in the same month!

I am in a similar situation, Pasha, Deepbobs please help.

Got my conditional approved earlier this year. Married with very clean intentions. Things became horrible and I think it will result in saperation -> divorce.

What do I need to do while applying to get conditional status removed. Is it ok to have been divorced or going thru a saperation period. What if the saperation process is not ongoing and I dont get both signatures on the form.

Please tell me all the precautionary steps I need to take. I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks.