50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Need Answers

I was told about this website from a friend and I know that this is a big deal but here goes, I am married to a Hispanic and we have been married for 8 years and of those 8 years we have been working 7 years on my husbands papers.Back in August 2005 we went for our immigration interview and his I-130 petition was approved but they still deported my husband because of his brother signing a court order back in 1995 that my husband did not know about and so we hired a lawyer and filed more papers, we filed the I-824 which is the form to act on an approved petition it was approved as well that was in 2006, for the last year his papers have been lost in California Benefit Center and after we found them the congressional lesion faxed these papers to the NVC and they keep denying that they have recieved these papers, they have been faxed twice and the same thing happens they even had his A number wrong on the papers. So my lawyer wants to try and re-file the I-130 form so we can get it straight to the NVC so we can get moving on his papers and he can come back home. Any advice is it smart to do this? HELP

I was told about this website from a friend and I know that this is a big deal but here goes, I am married to a Hispanic and we have been married for 8 years and of those 8 years we have been working 7 years on my husbands papers.Back in August 2005 we went for our immigration interview and his I-130 petition was approved but they still deported my husband because of his brother signing a court order back in 1995 that my husband did not know about and so we hired a lawyer and filed more papers, we filed the I-824 which is the form to act on an approved petition it was approved as well that was in 2006, for the last year his papers have been lost in California Benefit Center and after we found them the congressional lesion faxed these papers to the NVC and they keep denying that they have recieved these papers, they have been faxed twice and the same thing happens they even had his A number wrong on the papers. So my lawyer wants to try and re-file the I-130 form so we can get it straight to the NVC so we can get moving on his papers and he can come back home. Any advice is it smart to do this? HELP

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Any advice is it smart to do this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To do what?

You would need to re-write your post in coherent, comprehensible manner before anyone could give you an intelligent opinion on it.

For legal advise consult an immigration attorney.

Good luck

Chona,
    Where is your husband now? If your I130 is already approved, do not refile it. You may need to refile other applications, but not the I130.

needhelpfast,

I sent u a pm as regarding to traveling on advanced parole while awaiting i601 here in the states.

Anyone with any knowledge of this can also comment.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oneluv:
    needhelpfast,

I sent u a pm as regarding to traveling on advanced parole while awaiting i601 here in the states.

Anyone with any knowledge of this can also comment. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oneluv,
    Sorry, I did not receive it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oneluv:

Anyone with any knowledge of this can also comment. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It is difficult to comment when the pieces of information are all over the forum (keep it in one thread).
    In most cases, one needs a wavier to overcome "inadmissability". If you leave the US, you still have the same problem: you are (for what ever reason) inadmissable which means "no entry", AP or not.
    This is in general...