50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: SOMEONE 12 IS ALSO GOING TO BE BLACKLISTED

This racist,ignorant, taking it in the "****ster" ******* is going to be removed within the next few days.

This racist,ignorant, taking it in the "****ster" ******* is going to be removed within the next few days.

Someone12
    dear Bhyatt: please cut and paste one 'racist' remark.....come on....do it....dufus. You, along with the other whining illegal alien supporters, are guilty of similar behavior as that that you are crying about....you and the others are nothing but hypocrits.

you are right, for that I apoligize, there is no need for me to use that language. Just so you should know I am supportive of illegals but I do believe that there are also many of them that shouldnt be in this country, i know that some of them do fit the statistics that we read about in the media. But I truly believe that most of them are good, honest hardworking people trying to put food into the mouths of there families. For that reason there is no way i could not have sympathy. Dont forget the US is young compare to alot of other countries,m and someday we may be trying to immigrate to another country where the economy is much better.

Someone12
    yet you and others want some of us barred from this site because we don't support your views and you don't want to hear ours.....sounds a lot like hypocrisy to me.
    I believe in the rule of law, and illegals are stealing jobs and other opportunities, not only from American citizens (bad enough) but also those waiting to immigrate LEGALLY from outside the US....what is fair about that? I don't care how "good" some illegal is; they have been ignoring our laws from the outset and I do not believe they should be rewarded in any way, even by paying some silly $2000 fine (which is cheaper by a factor of 15 to be smuggled into the US)...if one cannot play by the rules, one should be deported....no exceptions, no phony marriages, no nothing.

Someone12
    William 2006: I find this posting annoying. I also find bhyatt's posting annoying.