free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Mexican With An American Passport Calls For Race War

Comment: Build the wall on the border; build it high and build it deep. Build the wall NOW!

YES, WE CAN!

Viva SB1070!

Comment: Build bridges and rights of passage, not walls. That's what United States of America was, is, and always will be all about. We can ill afford these "silly fences" and its meteoric price tag as of now, whereas its intended net benefit and return on investment is a big question mark anyway. Quite a few are unhappy about this, but that's the way it is. So sad. Too bad. So take it or leave it!

No, we can't without CIR!

Down with SB 1070!

CIR, CIR, CIR is not the best answer. It's the only answer.

OK, I noticed that RN is not opposed to a war waged by Mexicans on Americans. I hope RN is the first victim in this Mexican revanchism.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    OK, I noticed that RN is not opposed to a war waged by Mexicans on Americans. I hope RN is the first victim in this Mexican revanchism. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mexican revanchism or "reconquista" (reconquest) is just one of the many ghosts created by marginal anti-immigration groups in the US. But on the ground, it's more non-existent as a concerted activity on the Mexican side than one among the few fear-mongering tools by moronic anti-immigrant zealots like FedE.

with all due respect to everyone regardless of race, geneder or faith,

If US doesnt welcome those Mexicans to be part of their society so why they dont shut the fcuk up and stay in their country. Vey simple!!!!!

Apparently RN can't believe his own ears. He is in that place that ain't a river in Egypt. Perhaps RN will be one of the Mexican race warriors.

Not necessarily. I just can discern what's baseless specter or fear-mongering vs. reality. Which happens to be your handicap.

Out of my own curiosity, i started watchin few clips on youtube for how Mexicans are treated in US and let me tell this, there is no way ever that you describe amount of hate, anger, and racism the Americans are practicing against the Mexicans, this is what got me to write my previous post. It just gave me an insight what Americans do when they really hate an entire nation as what they did to the japs, stripping them from their own blue passport and nuke their aszzzz on their own soil. Honest to god, someone need to do some study to analyze what type of psycho system that control your blood stream, you ppl just hate and u have no problem to go public with this, my own thoughts!