50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: fingerprinting/biometrics processing times - I- 130

Would anyone be able to tell me where I can get information about how long I must wait after my biometrics in order to get my I-130 green card interview? I checked on my case status on line and the only processing time that I see is that they are working on cases from 6 months prior to the date of my filing. I know some of you have responded to my prior inquiry about how long it took to get your green card interview and those that replied indicated that the interview was almost immediately after the fingerprinting. This makes me uneasy because I am afraid that there was lost mail somewhere. It's been 3 weeks since my fingerprinting and I have not yet received any notice regarding my green card interview. Any advice on what I can do?

Would anyone be able to tell me where I can get information about how long I must wait after my biometrics in order to get my I-130 green card interview? I checked on my case status on line and the only processing time that I see is that they are working on cases from 6 months prior to the date of my filing. I know some of you have responded to my prior inquiry about how long it took to get your green card interview and those that replied indicated that the interview was almost immediately after the fingerprinting. This makes me uneasy because I am afraid that there was lost mail somewhere. It's been 3 weeks since my fingerprinting and I have not yet received any notice regarding my green card interview. Any advice on what I can do?