Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Letter to the Commander and Thief of the USA

Dear Senor Bush,

I am planing a little trip with my family, my husband's family members,and my extended family also is coming. We would like your assistance in helping us cross the border from the USA into Mexico. A map like the one your buddy Vicente drew up for his people to invade our borders would be wonderful.

We plan to skip all the legal stuff, and the laws that we are supposed to uphold when visiting another country. Would you mind telling your buddy President Calderone that we will be coming, and that we expect the following from his country:

1. Free medical care for all my family members;

2. English speaking government bureaucrats for all the services we are entiled to, and that we DEMAND. Remember they have to favor us because we are AMERICANS.

3. All government forms must be in english;

4. I want my kids to attend Mexican schools courtesy of its tax paying citizens and all classes to be taught by english speaking teachers. Schools need to favor my kids and include classes on AMERICAN culture and history

5. I want my kids to see the AMERICAN flag at the schools, flying above the mexican flag
    Also please plan on feeding my children breakfast and lunch for free.

6. I will need a local mexican drivers license so that I can get easy access to government services.

7. I do not plan on having insurance and I will not make any effort to get any, nor will I bother to learn the rules of the road or local laws of mexico so be sure Felipe tells all police officers that they have to leave me alone and not target me, and they have to learn english in order to communicate with me.

8. I plan on flying the US flag above my house, celebrate the fourth of July and I do not want negative complaints from the locals.

9. I would also like to have a nice paying job. I will not pay any taxes on the money I earn and don't force any labor laws or tax laws on me.

Please tell all of the people in the country to be nice to me and never say a critical word against me and my family, or about the strain I place on the economy of mexico. Tell them not to call me black or white or I will consider that a racial slur.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all the people who come into the USA from mexico ILLEGALLY. I am sure that president Calderone, won't mind returning the favor, if you ask him nicely. Also remember to stand up for me because you are standing up for the millions of ILLEGALS that are coming into our COUNTRY everyday.

Thank you so much for all you help,

Sincerely,

A Betrayed American
    Wolves Travel In Packs

That says everything that NEEDS to be said!!

1. Free medical care for all my family members;
    So, you want doctors to betray the Hippocratic oath? And you might want to look at Plyler v. Doe Furthermore, nothing is free when paying for medical services. They are still billed. Whether they pay are not is up to that individual, including those who don't pay and HAVE MEDICAL INSURANCE! It has very little to do with whether they are illegal or not.

English speaking government bureaucrats for all the services we are entiled to, and that we DEMAND. Remember they have to favor us because we are AMERICANS.
    You might want to visit Puerto Rico whose "official language" is Spanish, not English. They are USC and Puerto Rican forms can be made available in English. You also might want to learn how to spell "entiled" as entitled!

All government forms must be in english;
    You might want to capitalize "English." Also, I fill out government forms from other countries in "English" whose official language is not "English."

I want my kids to attend Mexican schools courtesy of its tax paying citizens and all classes to be taught by english speaking teachers. Schools need to favor my kids and include classes on AMERICAN culture and history
    Again, that Plyler vs Doe Supreme Court ruling keeps getting in the way. Personally, I think you probably believe fortune cookies come from China, chalupas is "Mexican food," and the all American meal is spaghetti and meat*****. But then again, you probably have no idea what American Culture is.

I want my kids to see the AMERICAN flag at the schools, flying above the mexican flag
    Also please plan on feeding my children breakfast and lunch for free.
    Per international rules of etiquette, both national flags must be flown at the same height. Most state flags must be subordinate of the US flag except the Texas and Hawaiian flags. Texas was a former independent country and Hawaii was a former republic.

I will need a local mexican drivers license so that I can get easy access to government services.
    Ever heard of an international driver's license?

I do not plan on having insurance and I will not make any effort to get any, nor will I bother to learn the rules of the road or local laws of mexico so be sure Felipe tells all police officers that they have to leave me alone and not target me, and they have to learn english in order to communicate with me.
    There is an estimated 44 million AMERICANS who do not have any health insurance, 18% of all drivers who so not have any liability insurance, with some states as high as 25% or more, and you probably drive wihile taling on the cell phone.

I seriously doubt you know what an Accumulator is, Bev.

I plan on flying the US flag above my house, celebrate the fourth of July and I do not want negative complaints from the locals.
    I take it you have not traveled outside the United States much, if not at all. Ever been to Chelsea Street in London?

I would also like to have a nice paying job. I will not pay any taxes on the money I earn and don't force any labor laws or tax laws on me.
    Well, I bet you think Irwin Schiff is your hero. I also know, from my professional experience that over 400,000 Californian businesses do not withhold the required taxes per the Internal Revenue code, nor an estimated $16 million tax protesters, ie Constitutionally Challenged individuals.

As for illegal immigrants, they do pay taxes.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

What's up OBL:

I started reading your diatribe and 3 sentences into it I realized that it wasn't a response but merely a maze of BS disguised as one. Therefore I refuse to acknowledge or respond to all the ADD nonsense you spout.

You are either one of two irritants: an arrogant, narcissistic DREAM ACT basket case impressed with your ability to utilize your superior skills at victimhood and to lie, cheat and steal a seat in the classroom from an American child; or an OBL on the payroll of some corporate sponsored, taxpayer funded ethnocentric group of idiots who have no justification for their existence or the millions of tax dollars they receive for poorly duplicating the civil rights movement and playing the Jesse and Al trump card on behalf of a group of perpetual criminals playing victims who in reality are nothing more than a bunch of liars, thieves, murders and benefit usurping breed mares and thugs who entered this country illegally.

That being said if I bothered reading the rest of your blather (which I didn't and won't) I'd be here half a century reading and dismissing most if not all of what you said and frankly you aren't worth that much of my time.

I will say this with regards to illegals paying taxes . . .as Americans it would nice if we could pick and choose IF, when, and what we didn't mind paying taxes for. Especially if we were allowed to claim: 99 babies, living below poverty level and every penny of our income was returned at the end of the year, except of course the small amount we paid into SS. After all its really a small price to pay for illegal presence, with free social services thrown in for my breedmare and my entire brood of "American citizens"/welfare recipients.

Getting away with the havoc I'd reak upon the life of some stupid, gullible American, their children or their dumb,lazy *** government employees who it may take years to discover I've committed identity theft and gotten away with it . . .? priceless.

Oh and btw you're not as bright as you imagine. Keep dreamin' .
    Wolves Travel In Packs

Truth hurts doesn't it? Don't take it too hard, I'm sure the contents of my post isn't something you and your illegal counterparts haven't heard or read before.

In a sense we are the loosers. We've lost the loyalty of our government and clergy; the security of our borders; the lives of our citizens; quality education for our children; the use of many of our hospitals and emergency rooms and the ACLU has become and Alien Civil Liberty Union and decided its more lucrative to defend illegal aliens than American citizens.

While you all are busy figuring out ways to scam the system and skirt the laws, we the taxpayers of America, our children and our way of life is being raped, murdered, and systematically destroyed by an incapatible 3rd world culturally destructive people who have no respect for the rule of law.

Make no mistake about it though, the battle lines have been drawn and we will take our country and our government back by any means necessary.
    Wolves Travel In Packs

Someone12
    dear Beverly: I agree with these two postings....we need to take America back from slimeball illegals who scam benefits, lower wages for blue collar middle class workers, bring filth and disease to our classrooms, thanks to their unwashed illegal brats, while all the while they bleat and whine for even more undeserved, unmerited benefits from the already overtaxed American citizens....let's ship every illegal back to their own country....we don't need them and we certaintly don't want them here....and even the so-called illegal supporters, like proudusc, hudson and others, only mouth the words of support...they won't take even one illegal into their own homes and give that person full support; instead, they want you and I to pay....sorry....not gonna happen.

Someone12 ITA. The rapid deterioration of this country is a direct result of the OBL and the treasonous actions of far too many in our government starting with Senor Boosh. Have you ever heard of MATT.org? If not check out these two links. A lot of things will become clear in terms of the links between Messyco's drug cartels and why Bush is indebted to them and leaves our borders wide open:

http://www.elandar.com/bush/amigos.html

Now take a look at this link:

http://corp.matt.org/index.php?optio...d=13&Itemid=50
    Wolves Travel In Packs

All I can tell you is that I feel very sorry for all of you, people like s12,sonofmichael,Beverly and few others are nothing but a looser ignorant s t u p i d morons that for sure don't even get out of your rat hole to release your bitterness on line cuz are even afraid to come out to the street coz you know your time is short and had been left behind in society.
    And the fact that U.S. always been a immigrant country, even founded by immigrants from all kinds and countries so now there's few stupid *** ignorants that are jelous that there's many millions of sucessful immigrants in this country that should be a good example for morons like you i d i o t s.