50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I safe with illegal immigrants?

Hi,
    I formed a baseball league here in florida and I notice that some of the players that is on this league are illegal immigrants. Our games is on the weekends and the schedule is posted on the website. Knowing that these players are illegal immigrant and letting them play on my league will get me in trouble? Am I violating any rules on immigration law... thank you very much

Hi,
    I formed a baseball league here in florida and I notice that some of the players that is on this league are illegal immigrants. Our games is on the weekends and the schedule is posted on the website. Knowing that these players are illegal immigrant and letting them play on my league will get me in trouble? Am I violating any rules on immigration law... thank you very much

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vivitar:
    Hi,
    I formed a baseball league here in florida and I notice that some of the players that is on this league are illegal immigrants. Our games is on the weekends and the schedule is posted on the website. Knowing that these players are illegal immigrant and letting them play on my league will get me in trouble? Am I violating any rules on immigration law... thank you very much </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

how old are they? Little league or Adults? As long as you do not pay them, or contribute anything other than the game, I dont see anything you have the power to change. 20 plus million illegal immigrants in USA, over half already received notice to leave but have not.
    chances are the sytem is already aware they are here illegaly. Just play the game.

Example: An illegal person gets pulled over by authorities, no license. gets Ticket, cannot resume driving, the court gives a fine, for this person does not actualy exsist. The court says I do not want to see you here again! get the picture??
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Someone12
    and what's the name of your team? The Miami Dirtbags?
    Call ICE, if you are patriotic, and have those slimebal.ls deported! They are stealing opportunity from American kids.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    and what's the name of your team? The Miami Dirtbags?
    Call ICE, if you are patriotic, and have those slimebal.ls deported! They are stealing opportunity from American kids. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ultimate Dream!!! Yet It Is not working That way! Deeper, Long Term, Methods Necessary! Big Game!!! Fight within The Game Of Deceit! Long Term Will Bring Positive outcome!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vivitar:
    Hi,
    I formed a baseball league here in florida and I notice that some of the players that is on this league are illegal immigrants. Our games is on the weekends and the schedule is posted on the website. Knowing that these players are illegal immigrant and letting them play on my league will get me in trouble? Am I violating any rules on immigration law... thank you very much </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Vivitar,

I don't think you are violating any rules. The way I see it, you are helping young people by doing something constructive with them. Keep it up. We need more people like you to help our youth stay out of trouble!

Hi,

Please provide the name of league and location. Without the required and critical information, it is hard for us to tell you whether or not you are committing any felony act(s) or not.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Hi,
    If this is a community league or Little League, the playeers do not have to be USC to join. Chindren whose parents are illegal do not have the comprehension nor knowledge to fully understand what their parents did.

You will more worried about pedophiles or if your league is in Opa Locka, Cocoa, Belle Glade, or Homestead.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Hi,

Hello vivitar

I am certainly interested in your method of detection. How is it that you "noticed " that they were illegal? Just curious, I mean.... what does an illegal look like?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I am certainly interested in your method of detection. How is it that you "noticed " that they were illegal? Just curious, I mean.... what does an illegal look like? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good point 4Now.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."